Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Raymond v. Raymond forum

digi pack scratched disc

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 30, 2010 8:46:12 PM PDT
i got this cd and took it of the cheap digipack only to find it full of scratches,tried to play it anyway and it skipped.thanks usher for caring enough about your fans to not provide adqaute protection for your music.next time i see a cd in this packaging i will download it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2010 11:33:18 PM PDT
i totally agree. I despise the digipak method of cd packaging. Not to mention i don't understand the point of it`, it doesnt look any better than the standard jewel case, nor does it protect the cd like the jewel case... but still Raymond V Raymond bangs...

Posted on Apr 2, 2010 7:24:39 PM PDT
harsh Much?

1. If opened, you're legally obligated to exchange for the same item within 30 days of purchase

2. Usher doesn't make his CDs and CD packaging. He makes the music to go on to the CD. LaFace records, his label makes and distributes his music. Blame them for the crappy digi pack (Which I hate also) packaging
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Raymond v. Raymond forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Mar 30, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 2, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Raymond v. Raymond
Raymond v. Raymond by Usher (Audio CD - 2010)
3.9 out of 5 stars (145)