Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 12.1 MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens Camera with 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD and 14-42mm Lumix G VARIO f/3.5-5.6 MEGA OIS Lens (Black)
Used & New from: $200.00
digital camera for my husband with changeable lens he can photo graph eagles and wild life He has his old camera, with film, sorry don't know what kind it is but has his lens he can change. He has noted he would like a digital camera he can do the same with. Can you recommend one for me.
asked by Donie E. Schmidt on December 13, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Donie,

No one responded because this forum is for the G2, which is a somewhat specialized model. If you look on the camera and lenses you have for the brand name, like Pentax, Canon, Nikon, Minolta, etc., then post your question on the "digital slr" forum, you will get the responses that are relevant. Responses on this forum won't do you much good. Good Luck.
Les Schmader answered on December 22, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have used the G@ for photographing birds. If the birds are moving, you will need a better camera than this. The really issue is the capability of the lens, and the lenses available for this camera cannot compete with the type of high end lenses that's required to capture bird's in motion. With this camera, you might be lucky, but a good photo will often be a matter of luck and skill with this camera.
Usually Pleased answered on October 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›