What are the box dimmensions and total wheight? I´m intending on shipping this on an international flight. Does everything come in 1 single box?
asked by Andre Viana on February 21, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
Everything comes in a single box. It's been a while since I purchased the unit, but the dimensions of the box are aprox 5' tall, about 3' wide by 3' deep. The box is extremely heavy - probably over 100 pounds. Again, these aren't exact figures.
bigradiobox answered on February 21, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Andre...This is a very large box; It's at least 4ft high by 2ft wide and its weight, it's over 100lbs... There's no way you can take this on a flight.
Noel Gonzalez answered on February 21, 2013

A
Everything comes in a single box, however don't think the box is just a tinny box, it is a might box. You can ship it international, but it will cost you a lot of money because of the weight. If I might speculate the, it dimension look like a washing machine dimension .
crossmariothedon1 answered on February 21, 2013

A
Everything is in one box. The dimensions on Amazon's product page are accurate:
Product Dimensions: 20.2 inches x 29.4 inches x 44.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 135 pounds
V. Itenius answered on February 21, 2013

A
It comes in one large box. It is very heavy. I had this shipped within state and the box arrived destroyed. I would suggest packing it inside a well protected box for international shipping.
PSKY Shane answered on February 21, 2013

A
One big box.
phillip bachus answered on February 21, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Its about 4-4.5 in height by 3 foot wide. Everything comes in a single box. Pretty easy to set up.
Mike answered on February 21, 2013

A
It came in a single box. The box was approximately 4 1/2 feet tall and approximately 3 feet by 3 feet square. It's a hefty monstrosity. Total weight was close to 150lbs (I think the box was marked 146lbs, but it's been long enough I'm not sure). My box had some slight corner crunch, but the components come packed rather securely in hard styrofoam and nothing was damaged.
Jeremy Freed answered on February 21, 2013

A
Everything comes in one single box. The box is 3'x3'x5' (a.k.a "Huge"). I don't remember the exact weight, but it was around 150 pounds (needed a dolly to get it down the stairs). Best setup I've ever had though, can't go wrong with this system.
J. Scott answered on February 21, 2013

A
I don't know the exact dimensions, but it was at least 100 pounds. It does come in one single box, but it would probably be expensive to ship internationally. I'm a US resident and have a Prime account, so shipping wasn't an issue. If I had to guess the dimensions - I'd say 4.5 feet high, and 2.5 feet x 2.5 feet. I don't know what that is in SAW, us USA folks are dumb and don't understand the Metric system, even though it's perfectly logical :)
MJW answered on February 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›