Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Does anyone know if the 7D is being discontinued by Canon. I was told by two different retailers that they received notice that no more 7D's are bein
asked by Musical Snob on November 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I don't expect the 7D to be officially discontinued until the 7D Mark II is released. The Mark II is rumored to be announced in February or March with a release date a few months after.
Technology Guy answered on November 17, 2012
Comments (2) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The 5D Mark III was released on March 02, 2012, while the 5D mark ii has just last week been added to the " old products list" on the Canon Japan site. Rumor has it that a "7D Mark II" could be announced first part of 2013. If this is true and Canon follows same pattern as 5D III/5D II New release and discontinue pattern it should be 8 or 9 months later before the 7D would be discontinued. That being said, I have heard nothing of the 7D being discontinued, only of the rumored announcement of the 7D Mark II.
R. A. Boren answered on January 1, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The 7D HAS been discontinued.
DY answered on July 26, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product