Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
How well can you see display underwater since there does not seem to be a viewfinder?
asked by Joshua Baker on February 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
The viewfinder is hard to see when you are having light coming from above at these shallows depths.Even if you could have an very brigth display,the batteries would drain fast.nevertheless if you stick the camera in a small rock cave and using the flash you can see better.My advice is to take the picks not using the view finder.,just learn to point and shoot using eye hand adjustments in bright place.In time., all lcds are like that.
A. C. Lima answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The screen is very clear and big, It shouldn't be a problem seeing what your taping or taking pictures of under water. The pictures depends on how clear the water is, it works good with ocean water further away from the beach but doubt it would be any good in a lake.
nate answered on February 9, 2013

A
The screen is very clear and big, It shouldn't be a problem seeing what your taping or taking pictures of under water. The pictures depends on how clear the water is, it works good with ocean water further away from the beach but doubt it would be any good in a lake.
nate answered on February 9, 2013

A
The viwfinder is clear, when works...in fact I didn't have too much time for evaluate it, because in the second utilization the moisture blocked the LCD and it stopped working. Id. You wanna take underwater pics, choose a waterproof camera....
Sergio Mazzei answered on February 9, 2013

A
It actually works well. The hard part is keeping the camera pointed at what you want to shoot since you are so buoyant and keep floating to the surface. I find that video works better underwater since the shutter speed is somewhat slow.
CP answered on February 9, 2013

A
My son used the camera underwater and said he could see "great".
TRFerris answered on February 9, 2013

A
Sorry, Joshua, I bought it to use underwater in Hawaii and did not have the opportunity to use it underwater. I will try in a few months when I go to Jamaica. I will say that it does take a lot of battery power so don't waste too much time setting up your photos. Just aim and shoot.
Susan J. Christensen answered on February 17, 2013

A
When the camera worked for the first 10 mins I could see the display fine but water leaked inside the LCD and ruined the camera. DO NOT BUY.
CSP answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product