So, how will you show your displeasure over the lies this author has told?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2012 5:24:28 PM PST
Deckard says:
Perhaps Chris will reveal who set him up to tell this story about Jesse Ventura - it will be the only way for him to save face.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2012 2:13:09 PM PST
guest46 says:
Are you sure his story isn't true? It seems like a strange thing to make up.

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 8:33:30 AM PST
Why don't you tell me some of the lies and we'll see how I react? Right now I don't know what you're talking about.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 8:55:57 PM PDT
J. Comer says:
Kyle is now being sued... check the news... he's a disgrace.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 12, 2012 11:16:35 PM PDT
I'll check the news and see what's up. Just because he's is being sued it doesn't make him the bad guy. Our own justice department is suing Sheriff Joe Arpaio for doing his job; a job that the vast majority of people approve of. But I'll do some searching and I'll comment when I'm up to speed.

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 8:38:46 AM PDT
Flip says:
For all those who don't know Chris Kyle claims to have punched Jesse Ventura to the floor in a bar after Ventura bad mouthed the SEALS. Ventura says he's never met Kyle and is suing Kyle for defamation of character.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 1:56:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 11, 2013 1:59:18 PM PST
Yes, because as we all know if one is sued they're automatically guilty. Word of advice - never practice law.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History
American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History by Jim DeFelice (Hardcover - January 3, 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (10,343)