Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 15 ml - 1 pack|Change

on January 13, 2014
I don't usually write reviews but felt the need to write one on this product. I can't speak about the sellers on Amazon who are selling this because I have bought this through a doterra rep. I will buy from here after the bottle I'm using runs out because i have bought other doterra oils from here and they seem to me to be the real deal.
I've read a lot of people saying that this oil is hard to take internally and I just wanted to share what really works for me. I make a smoothie every morning with an orange, a few bananas, water and ice in a blender and I add about 4 drops of this oil to about 4 cups of this smoothie. You can tell there is oil in the drink because it is pretty strong but mixed up for me it tastes pretty good, I have no problem with the taste. I don't drink this throughout the day but drink it in a few hours and I can say it has decreased my appetite significantly. I have started a walking routine several times a week and this does help with my energy and improves my mood. I am staying off the scale for now so I can just focus on getting in shape and the scale for me discourages me but I have noticed my pants are easier to get into.
I tried this product awhile ago putting it in water and like others it was very hard to swallow so i stopped using it and I was not doing any exercise at the time either. For me personally if I get some exercise in and use this product it does help me stay away from junk food and too much snacking. Today, I had only half of a six-inch sub and saved the rest for tomorrow, something I don't usually do, I've used diet pills in the past and they made me too jittery, I haven't noticed any side effects with this product at all.
I know weight loss can be so frustrating so I hope this review can help someone.
2323 comments|556 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2012
It has completely suppressed my appetite! I found out about it from my friend who has slimmed way down. She hates the taste of it so she buys empty gel caps from the local nutrition store and puts the oil in the gel caps so she doesn't have to taste it!
22 comments|320 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2012
Slim and Sassy works to balance metabolism and cuts cravings for food and works for diabetics to regulate sugar levels.
And Yes I have used it but only for food cravings. It works amazingly with absolutely no side effects that you would get from other weight loss pills or drinks.
You may experience a slight increase in mood and productivity level, which never seemed to be an issue for me :)

Warning to NURSING Mothers: It may decrease your milk supply. It sure did to me and rather quickly (after only a few times of drinking my slim and sassy water).
HOWEVER... if this were to happen to you, Fennel Essential oil from doTERRA works wonders to get your milk supply back even faster! One application (a few drops on each breast rubbed in) and it was back and more than before.

INGREDIENTS: Essential oils from Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, Cinnamon

SUGGESTED USES: anxiety, balance metabolism, blood sugar regulation,
burn fat (lipolosis), increases circulation, detoxifier, diabetes, digestion aid,
dissolve petrochemicals, infections (bacterial and fungi), increases liver function,
lymphatic system cleanser, muscle soreness and spasms, reduce appetite cravings,
slim/tone, water retention, etc.

APPLICATION: Aromatic, Topical, Internal
May be applied Neat* but for sensitive skin it may need to be diluted.

PRICE FROM doTERRA for 15ml: Retail $32.67, Wholesale $24.50

doTERRA also sells a Slim and Sassy Program guide for weight loss.

*the application of pure undiluted oil on skin.
2121 comments|281 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2013
I purchased this Essential Oil after getting a book on Amazon Modern Essentials to Oils.
It describes how you are suppose to use this

This blend is specially designed to help control hunger and to help limit excessive calorie intake.
The oils in this blend are calming to the stomach and work to improve emotional well being.
Slim and Sassy is most effective when combined with exercise and healthy eating.

There is a mixture of oils combined in this OIL:

grapefruit- is balancing and uplifting to the mind. It has been used medicinally by the French to help with cellulite and digestion.

lemon- is invigorating and enhancing and warming. It promotes health - healing and energy.

peppermint- is purifying and stimulating to the human mind. It may also soothe digestive problems.

ginger- may help increase physical energy and promote healthy digestion.

cinnamon- enhances the action of other oils. It could improve circulation, digestion, and energy levels.

aromatic influence-- this blend of oils is calming to the stomach and uplifting to the mind.

How I use it is: 5-8 drops of Slim & Sassy in a 16 oz Glass filled with water
Do not use plastic water bottles
Drink thru out the day.
I sweetened it with Stevia drops or Sweet Drops
Or between meals

Because of the citrus oils in this mixture- It may increase skin photosensitivity avoid sunlight or UV rays for 12 hours.

Once I used this I drink about 3 (16 fl oz) Slim and Sassy Waters a day.
It flushes out the toxins and improves your water in take.
I do not sell Do Terra -- I just use many of the products that they sell.
Been using Do Terra Oils for over 2 years now.
I like to try them all one day.
Good luck everyone :)
99 comments|388 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2012
Essential oils is an interesting field. This product isn't intended to have you drop mega weight quickly, but it does do the trick in terms of making you more aware of appetite suppression, intake of more water and healthy eating overall. Seems healthy lifestyle is a journey and not a quick fix. Americans tend to be lazy when it comes to their own health and I can say it because I'm one of them.
I like the taste of the product in water and simply dilute it more if it tastes too strong. I bought a glass water bottle, because "oils" tend to eat away at plastic bottles even if they are BPA free. I think the drink is refreshing, healthy and helps with appetite suppression. I've lost 16 pounds over 2 months with this product and a volumetrics eating plan. I would really have liked to lose 40 pounds instead of just 16, but am refusing anymore to take unhealthy products that cause quick weight loss with accelerated weight gain when you regain your senses :0)
This is a healthy product and good for you too!
66 comments|328 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 18, 2014
This arrived on time and in excellent condition. I wasn't sure what to expect. My doctor told me to try it. Has a very powerful taste. If you can get past that it works because you don't want to put anything else in your mouth! This product is not for me but if you can handle it, great! Thank you!
22 comments|128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2016
There are lots of comments about the bad overpowering flavor and smell. Let me start with I first tried 5 drops in a 16oz water bottle, it was awful and I could barley stomach it. But I purchased some watermelon flavor for my water and I actually love the peppermint flavor with my watermelon flavored water. I also love the smell. I've lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks. *along with diet and exercise of course
on December 13, 2014
I absolutely LOVE Slim & Sassy! Over the course of 9 weeks in my best effort to eat healthier and exercise more often, I paired those two things with this oil and it has helped me reach my weight loss goal of 20 lbs!! 20 lbs in 9-10 weeks!! That's Crazy!

It is a great and healthy way to restore your body to better health without crash dieting and unhealthy diet pills that make you drop tons of weight with long term health consequences.

One thing I have noticed that people don't particularly care for is the taste or having to take it with water.
**SOLUTION TO BAD TASTE IN WATER**: Simple. Get the empty Veggie Caps that are available at most health food stores and DoTerra! They are cheap and easy to take. You Won't Taste A Thing!
Amazing!!
11 comment|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
This is a spicy oil and very potent! It works. :) I use it topically and it's working. Doterra has the best products! Thanks Amazon.
11 comment|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2015
This stuff is crazy. I was skeptical initially but I'm convinced now. I've been using it 3 days and have lost 1.5 lbs.

I am normally at a healthy weight but got into a car accident about 9 months ago. I couldn't exercise and that combined with holidays = about 15 lbs gained very quickly.

I turned 34 this year and for whatever reason I can't seem to lose weight as easily now. I've been busting my butt at the gym for the past few months with no loss. I have had an insatiable appetite and always feel hungry, like, eating a meal an hour after I ate a meal.

My first two days I used 7 drops and that was WAY too much for me. I'm highly sensitive to stimulants and I guess it was the peppermint. But I felt like I was having a panic attack, very jittery.

Yesterday and today I used 3 drops. And that's good. I feel fine.

It completely suppresses my appetite like nothing I've experienced, though I've never used diet pills (awful for you!!!) It truly does work, for me at least.

The past days I've been on it, I've eaten 3 reasonably sized meals and one small snack and been totally satiated. I haven't gone through all my food that I bring for work because I'm used to eating all day, and now I just don't. I need it get accustomed to knowing how much food I'll actually want :)

The only thing I have to be mindful of is to eat when it's time, because this makes me forget as I'm not very hungry, and that's not healthy either.

Really impressed. Try it out, but not if you take cholesterol medication. Something about the grapefruit.