Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 17, 2008 6:46:55 AM PST
metal321 says:
I've read the 'The Case for Christ' and 'The Case for a Creator' and I thoroughly enjoyed both. I'm just wondering if I will really enjoy this book after having already read the first book about Christ. Any opinions?

In reply to an earlier post on May 15, 2008 4:53:32 PM PDT
I liked this book a little bit better than "The Case for Christ" but bear in mind that the first "Case" book was written generally, in order to give information about Jesus' life and death to nonbelievers. This book was written as a rebuttal to the current crop of liberal Christian scholars (think 'The Jesus Dynasty', 'What the Gospels Meant', etc.) and so its focus is going to be narrower.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 17, 2008
Latest post:  May 15, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about