Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Dead Island - Playstation 3 forum

How does Dead Island compare to COD BlackOps Zombies?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2011 12:15:43 AM PST
Clint says:
I love BlackOps Zombies, is Dead Island better or worse?

Posted on Dec 22, 2011 5:20:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 22, 2011 5:22:26 PM PST
Shawn S. says:
I'm gonna have to say better, mainly because there are different types of zombies, three I believe but I am not too sure since I have read about this and barely just starting the game. Also, the game is more involved besides just surviving waves of attacks. I am certain there are gonna be different opinions so you might want to see if you can rent this first but I can definitely tell you that I am enjoying it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2012 7:22:27 PM PST
Of course a stand alone zombie game is going to be better than some horde mode thrown into an fps

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 8:50:30 AM PST
Vyprstryke says:
...for you, it's worse. I say this under the impression that you're a run and gun gamer and this game is far from that.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 1:07:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 10, 2012 1:08:11 PM PST
Clint says:
What gave you the "impression" that I'm a "run and gun gamer"? That's a pretty baseless, ignorant & brash statement. Or you're simply trolling. That being said, why do you say that "this game is far from that"? Care to elaborate?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Island - Playstation 3
Dead Island - Playstation 3 by Deep Silver (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars (343)