Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Rayman Origins - Nintendo Wii forum

How does the Wii version compare to the PS3/360 versions?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 24, 2012 9:14:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 24, 2012 9:16:02 AM PST
Jack Pacini says:
Is there a very noticeable difference in the look of the game?

I know the Wii isn't HD, but it can still pull off some pretty amazing visuals, considering it's last-gen tech and all. So I would imagine it can pull off the look of this game without having to turn down the graphics and detail. However I have seen some awful Wii ports, and am leery about getting it on Wii if the PS3/360 version is leaps and bounds better looking.

The reason I don't just get it on an HD system is because Wii is the only system I will let my 5 year old play, and this game looks like it would be a lot of fun for her.

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 9:56:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 30, 2012 9:56:36 PM PST
Sherlock says:
they look the same graphically the only difference is the wii version is 480p it's not as sharp as the ps3/360 game.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rayman Origins - Nintendo Wii
Rayman Origins - Nintendo Wii by UBI Soft (Nintendo Wii)
4.7 out of 5 stars (157)