does it come with connection cables?
asked by Barry E. Neubauer on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 answers
A
oh of course it does not come with any HDMI's or USB's. it's a standard 32" LED HDTV. no company will send you those cables. it just comes with the wall plug and the remote and the batteries, blah blah.
but if you need any cables...i got some extra that i'd be more than happy to send to you to try out if you like! if you send me your address..i can ship it to you. the ones i have are special cables. i got HDMI's and TOSLINKS..i got a digital converter box...blah blah...but the equipment that i have that i am giving away, are Media Bridge. that's all i buy. and they support Ethernet and 3D. but these cables as i said are not like any others you find. these are very special. i hand pick my equipment after doing careful research. so let me know...and if you send me your address...then i can just pop it in the mail to you. my email is: lonelystuff@hotmail.com

Dominique
scopin4u2 answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
oh..and also if you get this TV..then just remember to put the cable in the ARC (the Audio Return Channel), which is normally the HDMI 2. that way you won't need to use an optical with these cables. cos it's carrying your audio and video to and from the equipment, so you get your sound as well as your visual effects. and the signal is really clean with these cables. you can tell. i don't know if you're using AT&T UVERSE equipment or not for your cable...but if so, what i did, instead of using their cables, i'm using some MONSTERS. i got the coax going into the regular TV jack in the back where your antenna normally goes in, that way i can use the TV source on my remote on there instead of what they're recommending you do if you use their cables. and i just put the TV on channel 3 like any other normal cable box you get from anybody else. and the signal is CLEAN. but you still have to use their remote for the UVERSE box as normal. another thing i recommend..if you get this TV..what you should consider is to get some external speakers to hook up to it...like some book shelf speakers...some really good ones out there that's not too bad are the Cerwin Vegas...you can get either the VE-5M's OR the CLS-6. those are really inexpensive and they're quality. Cerwin Vegas are really good! unless you're just into the Bose thing..i got some Bose too..and they sound great and the Bookshelf speakers are compact but put out a nice punch! i got a pair of Cerwin Vegas-( not bookshelf tho) in Scotland. and i used special speaker wire that i got over there with the gold tip connectors...and VOILA!!!! absolutely wonderful! and i got my bose bookshelf speakers on Diego Garcia, BIOT..but i was military.. no mind tho...you can find them just the same if you look. and it's really great! and not a bad price either
scopin4u2 answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As in HDMI? I don't think so. I bought a pack from Costco. And I think it depends on where you buy it. Some retailers will have a deal that includes the cables.
SassySassy1 answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't remember exactly but it did not have an HDMI cable. We had to go buy one of those.
tvguy answered on November 5, 2012

A
No, mine did not come with any connection cables. It only comes with the remote and batteries, a power cord, the user manual and the warranty card and safety guide.
David Bower answered on November 5, 2012

A
Power cord only. Other cables were not provided.
Garret Q Seevers answered on November 5, 2012

A
HDMI cable needs to be purchased separately. I purchased the one from Amazon worth 5$ and though it is not very lengthy, it is very effective and I have not had any issues with it.
Seetha answered on November 5, 2012

A
If you are talking about HDMI no, a ethernet cable also no. All it comes with is the power cable. It has a built in Wifi receiver in it, if you were talking talking about the ethernet cable.
codywebb answered on November 5, 2012

A
Barry,
As I remember, I had to order an HDMI cable along with tv to hook up to my blu-ray.
Neil answered on November 5, 2012

A
No, mine did not come with any connection cables. It only comes with the remote and batteries, a power cord, the user manual and the warranty card and safety guide
mohan answered on November 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product