Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
does it come with connection cables?
asked by Barry E. Neubauer on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 answers
A
scopin4u2 answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
scopin4u2 answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As in HDMI? I don't think so. I bought a pack from Costco. And I think it depends on where you buy it. Some retailers will have a deal that includes the cables.
SassySassy1 answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't remember exactly but it did not have an HDMI cable. We had to go buy one of those.
tvguy answered on November 5, 2012

A
No, mine did not come with any connection cables. It only comes with the remote and batteries, a power cord, the user manual and the warranty card and safety guide.
David Bower answered on November 5, 2012

A
Power cord only. Other cables were not provided.
Garret Q Seevers answered on November 5, 2012

A
HDMI cable needs to be purchased separately. I purchased the one from Amazon worth 5$ and though it is not very lengthy, it is very effective and I have not had any issues with it.
Seetha answered on November 5, 2012

A
If you are talking about HDMI no, a ethernet cable also no. All it comes with is the power cable. It has a built in Wifi receiver in it, if you were talking talking about the ethernet cable.
Clint B. answered on November 5, 2012

A
Barry,
As I remember, I had to order an HDMI cable along with tv to hook up to my blu-ray.
Neil answered on November 5, 2012

A
No, mine did not come with any connection cables. It only comes with the remote and batteries, a power cord, the user manual and the warranty card and safety guide
mohan answered on November 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product