Olympus SZ-12 14MP Digital Camera with 24x Wide-Angle Zoom (Red) (Old Model)
Used & New from: $99.99
does it come with a warrenty at all?
asked by R. Rhea on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Yes, I believe it's 90 days. But this camera is great. The best pictures we've ever taken. No problems with it at all. We bought an extra battery, but never had to use it yet. Good luck!
Debra M. Romaniello answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I looked through the paperwork with the camera, and was unable to find anything regarding a "warrenty." There was however a "Worlwide Warranty" form that did come with the camera, which could be filled out and sent in. There were no details regarding the time period of the warranty, which could well be on the CD.
Bowman answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi I am not sure. e-mail the contact us to get a answer. Sorry I looked through all of the print outs that I have and it doesn't say. Go to the website and ask the question.
elizabeth sutton answered on November 28, 2012

A
I really liked the camera but after sending back the SZ-12 and SZ-14 with internal memory problems I probably won't go back with Olympus again due to having to pay for the return shipping each time but the return process was easy and very professional and they were from two different sources.
Kathy Woodville answered on January 2, 2013

A
Yes - but I always get squaretrade.com warrantee anyway, because they make it SO easy.
Susan J. Brillhart answered on March 29, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product