Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
How does this compare to the SX210? Can anyone tell me how this compares to the SX210? I am having trouble deciding between the two? Does anyone have personal experience?
Thanks,
HK
asked by H. Kallal on April 15, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
You could check out the comparison on this Canadian website, with lots of additional information:
http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon_PowerShot_SX130_IS-vs-Canon_PowerShot_SX210_IS

But it doesn't mention another major difference: The SX130IS is powered by two standard-AA-sized batteries (that's why it is bulkier and heavier than the SX210IS).
Maybe you are already using (or considering to use) AA rechargeable batteries for other devices, so that you have got (or want to buy) a charger for them? The best choice would be Sanyo Eneloop rechargeables (or other brands of so-called low-self-discharge batteries), as they keep up the voltage required by digital cameras longer than normal rechargeables, and keep up their power for several months when not in use.
In the long run, this is cheaper and eco-friendlier than single-use batteries, and more flexible than the special battery included in most cameras, as you can buy single-use batteries anywhere as an emergency backup.

After all, if the technical data and reviews don't help you to decide, I recommend you to look at both cameras in a shop, to compare in real life how it feels to use them.
Ralf G. answered on April 20, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product