How does one get the time/date to show up on the pictures of the Canon EOS Rebel T3i?
asked by J. W. Beene on November 24, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
votes
The date and time do not appear in the picture, is only recorded in the image data. The only option is use the print option in the camera to "print" the date in the picture. You can see how in the page 241 of the user's manual.
Denis Ahn answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
The tie and date are always embedded in the metadata and can be viewed in most photo editing applications as well as Windows Explorer, when you right click the image and view the Properties>Details tab. If the question is how do you watermark it on the image like most point and shoot cameras do, I'm not sure you can. I do not recall ever seeing that as an option in the menu options.
Canon T3i/T4i User answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
The time and date are always embedded in the metadata and can be viewed in most photo editing applications as well as Windows Explorer, when you right click the image and view the Properties>Details tab. If the question is how do you watermark it on the image like most point and shoot cameras do, I'm not sure you can. I do not recall ever seeing that as an option in the menu options.
Canon T3i/T4i User answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
Assuming you mean on prints that's usually done at the printing stage. The printer will ask you if you want the date to appear. As for digitally that info travels with the file (usually).
OSOFOTO answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
Do you mean on prints or digitally?
jakemurphey answered on November 24, 2012

A
votes
Check the following link:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t11420854-enable_date_stamp_canon_rebel_t3i
Robert J. Quinn answered on November 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›