Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
asked by Brian on September 19, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
I hear they may cancel production due to cost. This would suck considering how long I've been waiting for it. I'd be happy for a t.v. series, but I doubt they will even consider it.
Karen Williams answered on April 14, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Looks like the movie is still on track:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/2011/04/world-war-z-movie-casting/

I'm excited, but a little doubtful that a standard feature-length movie can go everywhere the book did, or as well. Still, it'll make for a fun ride, done right.
Rich Stoehr answered on April 27, 2011

A
I think it would work better as an HBO series. Then they wouldn't have to cut out whole chapters of the book.
JLind555 answered on June 22, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think it would work better as an HBO series. Then they wouldn't have to cut out whole chapters of the book.

I heard Brad Pitt is in Malta now filming the movie.
JLind555 answered on June 22, 2011

A
Robert A. Farquhar II answered on August 16, 2011
Comment | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm disappointed, but not surprised. Hollywood seems to be stuck on just a couple of movies and turning this into 'can one man save the world?' seems to be one of them.

I wish this had been made into a HBO series.
Jennifer L. Rinehart answered on March 22, 2012

A
It seems lately that Hollywood cant do much right. I would Love to see this as a movie but only if it mirrors the book. If you change the whole premise of the book just to fit Mr Pitt and your Hollywood execs, all you have left is a title and unhappy fans.
Boelick answered on June 9, 2012

A
Completely unenthusiastic. The only way to make a movie version of this book work would be to have Ken Burns direct.
S. C. Mitchell answered on July 17, 2012

A
I saw the preview tonight. I am not pleased. This isn't the book in the slightest; title only.
SBC answered on November 9, 2012

A
The CGI alone is reason not to bother with this flick. Why use the novel at all if they're not going to USE ANY OF IT.
Won't even bother to netflix this one. Even if they're going to depart from the book... fast zombies?
Show them they're wrong and let it bomb in the theater!
Greyimp answered on November 11, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product