Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $75.95
does this tab have adobe flash player
asked by M C Love on May 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
vote
Sorry, anyone saying it does is partly wrong, adobe no longer supports android devices with 4.0 or higher (jellybean) but there are those who have made custom flash players. One i know of is Puffin.
Jacob VanDenBerg answered on May 20, 2013

A
votes
no, but I found a way to bypass it. I will try to explain or find the link I went to for directions. you need to go to settings, then security, and then you need to go to device administrator and allow download of unknown sources and then you can download IT
Juliana Pierce answered on May 20, 2013

A
votes
I'm sorry but it does not. Adobe stopped supporting Flash Player for mobile devices last August, but most of us have used a work around of installing an older version of Flash in order to view Amazon Prime Streaming Video and other apps/websites that require Flash. Amazon recently made a change so that no longer works with Prime Video, but it still works with other situations requiring Flash.
L. M. Martindale answered on May 20, 2013

A
votes
Sorry it does not have and will not take the download.
Earl Conner answered on May 20, 2013

A
votes
not sure. I know he's having trouble playing some videos and he thought it didn't have adobe. It does have adobe so I think we have to download flash player
Marti Mauro answered on May 20, 2013

A
votes
Not sure - I use kindle app for pdf's. If not, it is a free download from the app store, so really a non-issue!
Robert S. Black answered on May 20, 2013

A
votes
Yes it does!
susieq answered on May 20, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›