Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Carnival Games - Nintendo Wii forum

Why does it have 4 stars? It isnt good....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2007 7:14:26 PM PST
drj says:
I bought this because of the multi-game short game fun that me and my girlfriend can enjoy together.. We love Big Brain Academy and we love Wario Smooth Moves.

Carnival has 1-2 games of any fun at all and then, only minimally. They tried to recapture the motions of the carni games, but, they just dont translate to the wii-mote. Sigh. Im gonna call it RSI games and probably never boot it again.

So, I ask -- how does it have 42 ratings and 4 stars? I assume the entire crew that worked on the creation of the game. Alternatively -- what am I missing?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2008 5:57:11 PM PST
M. Sanges says:
Yeah, I keep thinking this over and over. I'm a gamer though so I just figure that a lot of these people absolutely RAVING over this haven't ever had any real experience playing games that weren't thrown together in a rush.

And, like I hinted at in my review, apparently none of these people are left-handed... or perhaps they haven't figured out that the left-hander motion for EVERYTHING in this game doesn't map to the wiimote at all and think they're just doing it wrong or else it's "good and challenging" perhaps? I've got nothing here to go on besides that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 8, 2008 6:12:19 PM PST
Fryfat says:
Check out Nintendo Channel, the average owner puts 5 hours of play into this game.

Now consider the average Wii Sports owner puts in 37 hours of play.

The average Super Smash Bros. Brawl owners puts in 56 hours of time.

See the problem? Even people who say they love Carnival Games rarely play it.

If you haven't reviewed this game yet, do it NOW to warn others.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about