Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Baby Sale
does it have word
asked by Patricia C. Jost on December 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
No it does not have word and it looks like its not available to download
Ian Vollmar answered on December 29, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No it doesn't...
bry25 answered on December 29, 2012

A
It doesn't come installed with word, but you can install " documents to go" or "office suite professional" apps at the amazon App Store.
Steph answered on December 29, 2012

A
Not that I can find. You can't use google playstore either. Wish I had known all this before I wasted my money. Goes to show that you get what you pay for (or don't get what you don't pay for).
Amazon Customer answered on December 29, 2012

A
Not that I can find. You can't use google playstore either. Wish I had known all this before I wasted my money. Goes to show that you get what you pay for (or don't get what you don't pay for).
Amazon Customer answered on December 29, 2012

A
Patricia, no, it doesn't. I don't know if you can download Word or not, I haven't tried.
Becky Goins answered on December 30, 2012

A
No I'm sorry it does not. Think of it more as a large Android smart phone without the phone.
Not happy with watch answered on December 30, 2012

A
No, it doesn't...Remember...it is a basic tablet...If you are looking for one more advanced tablet, this option is not for you. Anyway, you can download another apps in order to replace Word....
Luis Castillo Salazar answered on January 1, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No but you can read word files by an app called Office suites that is pre installed
lloyola answered on January 2, 2013

A
Mine came with Office Suite installed, and word documents can be viewed. The application states a version of Word and Excel are available for download, I haven't tried yet. Install Office Suite if you do not have on your tablet and see if that gets you what you need.
Kimberly A. Mcferren answered on October 4, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product