Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
does it play netflix
asked by Dbarber on May 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I am not sure, but I suspect that it would as long as Netflix was streaming over the internet. I watch short videos all of the time and it is a great screen with good response.
T. J. Mowrey answered on May 9, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It should play Netflix now, as of mid March
barbara scott answered on May 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure - but it picks up wifi so I am assuming (I know - never assume anything) that it does. I bought this as an administrator of a church and the chromebook went to our new pastor. One thing to watch for is that due to it's wifi format we had to buy a wifi printer - there are no ports to hard wire one into it. The pastor loves the machine (while I still use a rock tablet and a chisel as my computer!) Paul from Port Orchard Washington
Paul L Gaudette answered on May 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
yes, the Samsung ARM Chromebook plays Netflix "watch instantly" streams just fine!
KB3JRJ answered on May 16, 2013

A
I watch Netflix on it all of the time. No issues.
alang answered on May 23, 2013

A
I would not recommend the sony chrome it does play netflix. my screen scattered for no reason after i charged it and it is good on holding a charge i must admit mine is still fully charged but i cannot use it and it is on my cable connection so it shows at working on my active pc but its not.hope i helped. good luck
unlovable answered on May 9, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product