Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
how does this app card work with leappad 2? How do you order games and download them?
asked by C. wolf on January 6, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I can't say 100% how this works with Leappad 2 as we have the Leappad 1, however it is simple to use. Once you have the Leapfrog Connect software installed that comes with your leappad, you chose your device and go to the "App Center". Once there, it's just like shopping anywhere online - you add items to your cart. At checkout, enter the code that is on this card and the amount is applied to your order.
LYN NOON answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I haven't used it personally, but its for my 4 year old granddaughter, apparently she can go to the a web site from the leappad and pick her apps, and with mom's help can enter the card information and buy what they want. They are very happy with it, so it must be easy to use.
N. Saret answered on January 7, 2013

A
Plug the leap pad into your computer. Make sure you set up account with Leap Frog. Go to the website that's on the card. You order the games through the website that's on the card. There's a code on the app card. Put that code in the promo code box when you're in your shopping cart. This is after you select the games/books you want. :) Games range in price from $5 to $25. Hope this helps!
Amazon Customer answered on January 7, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
KarenB answered on January 7, 2013

A
The app card is like a gift card- it comes with a code on the back. You enter the code onto Leapfrog's website, and then you have a $20 credit to download music, videos, games, or books. You can narrow your search based on product and search, for example, for only Leappad 2 apps. You must install the Leappad Connect software on you computer/Leappad before you can transfer the new apps to the Leappad. The Leappad Connect software is free with your Leappad.
bassfritz answered on January 7, 2013

A
You buy the card and when it arrives open it and on it will be a code (similar to a credit card code). Go to leapfrog.com and you can buy a game, book, or video. Plug your Leappad 2 in and the item that you purchased will be downloaded into the device.
Laura Beagle answered on January 7, 2013

A
I have the leapfrog 1 and I installed card and then ordered. It was simple
katkas answered on January 7, 2013

A
The card is just a gift card. You then order. Most games cost more then the card so be prepared to spend a little.
katkas answered on January 7, 2013
Comments (2) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
After you install the Leapfrog software you hook the pad up to the computer with the cable provided. Go on the LeapFrog web site and go to the APP CENTER. Use the code on the app card to purchase games. It's very similar to iTunes. As you buy apps your purchase will be deducted from your total and applied to the order.
Cindy L. Abrams answered on January 7, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Leap Pad 2 is what I bought for our grandsons. My understanding is that the unit must be connected to the computer and the card allows download of apps online. At checkout you enter the code from the card and it is added to the order. A lot like shopping for anything online.
Dave answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product