Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 4, 2010 3:23:38 PM PST
I was just wondering if each episode has its own case, the same case if you were to buy them individually?

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 3:34:09 PM PST
Kami Amaya says:
The Blu-ray version does not, it's in a cardboard fold out case like the DVDs of season 1-4.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2010 3:38:26 PM PST
oh thats pretty sweet, ok thanks =)

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 4:17:11 PM PST
A. R. King says:
I hope so. I really hate those fold out boxes. The Wild Wild West DVD collection did an awesome job packaging their DVD's in separate cases in four package boxes. Keeps everything neat and organized.

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 5:36:34 PM PST
Kami Amaya says:
Link to a pic if you want ^_^
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t220/kami_amaya/DW_0004.jpg

Posted on Feb 4, 2010 9:01:42 PM PST
N. Jameson says:
What I really want to know if if "The Next Doctor" on Blu-Ray will ever be available on its own. I know you can buy it on DVD, but I have the others on Blu-Ray. BBC America was of no help, and I'm waiting to hear back from the BBC. Anyone have any idea?

Posted on Feb 5, 2010 4:47:46 AM PST
thats actually pretty cool looking, haha, but i cant even find "the next doctor" on blu ray on ebay, so may be in like couple weeks? cus im sure bbc will get a couple of complaints, but who knows? you could sell the ones you have now and buy this set

Posted on Feb 5, 2010 4:47:50 PM PST
N. Jameson says:
Haha, I'd like to avoid selling the copies I have if at all possible. I, too am sure the BBC will do something. Or at least I hope they will.

Posted on Apr 10, 2010 6:34:41 AM PDT
I don't think the Next Doctor will EVER be released on BD by itself because it's merely an UPSCALE due to the fact that it was originally shot in SD.

If it ever does get released (on its own) in HD I'd be VERY surprised!

Posted on Apr 10, 2010 3:20:30 PM PDT
N. Jameson says:
Damn. Stupid BBC.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Feb 4, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions