ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing STEM Toys & Games
does this take nice up-close flower photos?
asked by Cynthia M. on February 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
Yes, if you put the close-up lense on. If you forget to, the picture will be blurry. The lense is snap-on and comes with the camera. If you take the picture right, it'll be super clear.
Layal Shafee answered on February 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I would not purchase this camera intending to take close up photos. The fact that you cannot turn off the flash tends to wash things out at close range. It may work on a sunny day outside but I would anticipate a lot of trial and error (and waste of expensive film) otherwise. This camera is best at mid range outdoor shots.
JO answered on February 28, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

I would say no, because even with the close up lens attached you can only get with an arms reach of the item for it to be clear (I attached a length of string to my camera, to keep subjects within the correct focal points). And as JO commented, the flash may wash out the shot unless the flower is in full light and you do not want any shadows.
Amazon Customer answered on March 4, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

I use the camera to take pictures at my hunting camp. It does take good pictures but I have not used it for close up photos.
P. Williams answered on February 28, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

[Deleted by the author on Feb 28, 2013 12:19:15 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product