LOFTEK® CXS 2200 Wireless/Wired Pan:270° & Tilt:120° Dual Audio Alarm Ip camera,15 Meter Night vision,3.6mm Lens ,67° Viewing Angle, Easy installation. Black.
Used & New from: $27.99
How does this have to be powered? Can you use batteries?
asked by Matrix on January 9, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Hi MariX,
This is the greeting from Loftek Customer Service. This camera come with a power adapter , it can't be powered by battery. Thanks
LOFTEK Direct  SELLER  answered on December 8, 2013    See this seller's offer
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It comes with a its own power supply that must be plugged in. While it would be possible to power it from batteries I don't think it would be practical, it would drain them pretty quickly.
Just Me answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It comes with a wall-wart. I found the one supplied to get very hot so I use a different one. I, like one of the previous comments, have mine mounted outside and hard wired into my home. If you do not have too many trees I think solar would be an excellent option. I don't think I would recommend batteries unless you have a way to recharge them (solar, wind).
tylerite answered on January 10, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It comes with a power supply,batteries can be done if you make the power connection but the drain would cost a lot of money. If you use it outside with the right weather proof box I used a solar panel with recharge batteries that work really good.
Hansen G. Josey answered on January 10, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No battaries. you will find AC adapter inside the package.
Levani Kikacheishvili answered on January 9, 2013

A
You cannot use batteries off the shelf. I am sure you could rewire it or get a cord somehow possibly but no, not just off the shelf.
J. Benhart answered on January 9, 2013

A
No it needs an electrical source.
spirits3250 answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It must be plugged in with the included power supply (wall-wart) -- it cannot receive power over ethernet like some cameras, and there is no internal battery option.
Matthew Abell answered on January 9, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product