Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
vote
Yes, peel them first and juice on low.
Dixie answered on January 13, 2013

A
votes
I have only tried orange and lemons. I think that they both did pretty well. I used to the low setting for the oranges (per the manufacturers recommendation) and there was still quite a bit of juice that did not make it into the cup. I should mention that I used peeled oranges, because the orange peel I found to be very bitter. all in all, I would recommend for citrus fruits as well.
bg8452 answered on January 13, 2013

A
votes
Yes it does. I have used it to juice apples, oranges, strawberries, pears and much more. I recommend it. I hope this helps.
Rob answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
Oh yeah! We usually peel them (oranges, grapefruits, etc.) before we throw them in but we get plenty of juice out of them!
Emery J. Collins answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
Yes - It works great. No need to peel for it to work but too much oil from oranges, tangerines, etc can be harmful. I never peel the lemons or limes.
Robicla answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
I've used it to make orange juice and it works good! It's annoying to clean!
Trina Crowder answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
Yes It works w oranges, limes, & lemons but you have to peel the skin first.
Jason Sabo answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
I have used it with Grapefruit, oranges and lemons that were peeled and they were great.
I also used strawberries and they worked, your just not left with alot of juice.
Janice Owens answered on January 13, 2013

A
vote
I have had no trouble getting the juicer to work.I feel there is a great waste of food. Yes I did get juice from oranges.I got less than 2 cups for almost a bag of oranges and alot of it was froth. The trouble is the design. Once the fruit or vegetable go over the top of the chopping screen they are sent to the pulp shoot.I think the opening for the pulp is to wide, not leaving enough time to have the fruit and vegetables go around more than once before exiting.
Marilyn R. Skidmore answered on January 16, 2013

A
votes
Yes. I usually make orange, grapefruit and apple. Works great. I also was able to get a lot of juice from pomegranate seed.
zita feher answered on January 13, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›