does this kit come with bag?
asked by Kiki Guerrero on May 20, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
This kit does come with a bag, and it fits everything except the tripod. The whole thing is excellent in my opinion, except the remote button remote doesnt work. (this may be because i havent taken the time to read the instructions, so dont rely on that part.)
J. Johnson answered on May 20, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes Kiki , this kit come with bag, but the bag is too small . i could place only camera and charger in it. Nothing more as Johnson said. May be for me i got the small bag (Where as in picture they show the big bag which fits all :-( ) Also the remote is not working , I did R&D and read manual book.
Venugopal Chowdary answered on May 20, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes,it came with the camera bag pictured and everything (except tripod fit into the bag.
57Ford answered on May 20, 2013

A
Yes kiki it comes with every thing you see if you buy it new like I did everything comes in the original package the camera come in the Canon rebel box and the extra lens in another canon box.I do recommend that you look in to a better tripod the one in the kit is not something I would put this typy of camera on.
George answered on May 20, 2013

A
Mine did. Great camera. I would buy this again in a heart beat. Haven't used half if the accessories yet!
Eaglewolfbear answered on May 20, 2013

A
Yes, and much much more than shown.....I love this camera. I knew nothing of dslr cameras and now I take pics like a pro.
Victoria L. Arel answered on May 20, 2013

A
Yes, when I bought it did come with a bag.
Mahesh Suragimath answered on May 20, 2013

A
Yes it does.
Jamie Higgins answered on May 21, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›