Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 14, 2006 5:44:47 PM PST
S. Eagles says:
I want to quit smoking but I just cannot go through the withdrawal phase again.If I read this will I really stop smoking?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2006 3:22:55 PM PST
Tyr One says:
This book is the reason I was able to quit smoking. (No cigarettes for 2 yrs.) If you are ready to quit and you take this info to heart, I do not see any reason you should not be able to quit easily. Withdrawl is a mind game, and its true effects are explained in the book. If nothing else, for 12 bucks and a weekend reading, isn't it worth a try to quit.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2006 6:37:26 PM PST
S. Eagles says:
Thanks for the answer.I wish they would hurry up and send my book.I really want to quit

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2007 12:51:38 PM PST
Lisa Pigg says:
It worked for me, but I had no nicotine withdrawal symptoms, even after smoking 26 years. Mine has always been more of a nervous habit - something to do with my hands - more than a nicotine addiction.

The book makes a LOT of sense, it's worth a shot, don't you think?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2007 8:34:06 PM PST
This is the best book ever! Follow the instructions and you can't go wrong! No need to worry about withdrawl symptoms!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2007 3:15:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 13, 2007 8:48:13 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 17, 2008 3:17:52 PM PDT
M. Vanochten says:
so, did you quit S. Eagles?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2008 3:15:00 PM PDT
G. Serventi says:
I quit using this book after 20 years of smoking

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2009 8:21:01 PM PST
Congratulations!

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 6:23:51 PM PDT
Fionn Carole says:
I might just pick this book up. Started smoking a month after I turned 17 and next month I turn 21... whenever I tried quitting before though my lungs would ache and spasm, so even if withdrawl is mostly psychological I'm still worried that it's somewhat a physical addiction too. :(

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 6:42:41 PM PDT
MM says:
A good book! It really helps you get the real sense of the evils of smoking and help your decision of quitting. But fails in claiming that other drugs are less dangerous or even addicting, as marijuana.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 3, 2014 7:37:21 PM PST
JAM says:
I had smoked for 42 years. I tried everything to quit and I had been quitting for years without success. I bought the book read it and stopped smoking. It was easy. I have not smoked for 22 months.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2006
Latest post:  Feb 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr (Paperback - January 7, 1999)
4.7 out of 5 stars (945)