Barbie Pink 3-Story Dream Townhouse
Used & New from: $200.00
It doesn't work, any tips? I have put together the doll house for my daughter and not everything works. Barbie sings in the shower, that's it. The toliet, door bell, firstplace, chandiler and oven timer don't do anything. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it?
asked by Amazon Customer on December 24, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
A
votes
We found this comment from last year really helpful (Stylish Barbie Home, December 11, 2009): http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1Z6X06FSZG06/ref=cm_pdp_rev_more?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview#RCR0HX13CL3VT

Generally, when some feature isn't working it's because either the object (fireplace, chandelier, shower) is not pushed in all the way into the slots, or because you have to push harder on the button to make it go (the toilet and the timer). For the fireplace in particular, it isn't completely in place at first; you have to push it into the wall and push the button twice: once to have the TV pop up and again push in more. If this isn't doing it for you, look at the back of the fireplace and you will see what button needs to be pushed.

I take no credit for this as my husband and his brother in law put it together for our niece. The only thing I did was look on line for help with the fireplace and that's how we found that one review I gave the url for. Can't help as far as the doorbell, because they had no trouble with it. Is the door in place all the way and closed?
pallas-athena answered on December 25, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›