Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
The black one doesn't have the same description exactly & is cheaper. Is it different than the other colors?
asked by R. Bewley on December 2, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I purchased the black one because of the cheaper price. I couldn't see that there was a difference between the colors. I assumed the colored ones were higher due the cost of coloring the leather. Love the black one. It fits snug but better than too loose. I believe it will be just fine as the leather relaxes a bit too.
I just reread the discription of the 'colored' covers and it discribes my black one exactly.
Judy answered on December 2, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
comparing the black one I received with the pictures of the others, it looks exactly the same.
Relentlessly Useful answered on December 3, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not sure about the other colors. I wanted a black one and to me was a great decision.
Daleene J. Fox answered on December 2, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product