Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Borderlands 2 - Playstation 3 forum

20 dollar preorder offer from best buy on Borderlands 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 5, 2012 6:10:28 PM PDT
A. taylor says:
Plus you can get Borderlands GOTY for 10 bucks when you preorder. BB includes all the DLC Amazon does as well

Posted on Jul 20, 2012 8:56:38 AM PDT
J. Alkire says:
To get the $20 in reward certificates from Best Buy, you need to be a Gamers Club Unlocked member, which costs $14.99 a year. So, unless you're already an Unlocked member, Amazon still offers the better pre-order deal.

Posted on Jul 24, 2012 9:39:44 AM PDT
Jason says:
unless there's other games besides borderlands 2 that you want, not to mention the amazing coupons you get in every edition of the unlocked magazine.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 9:31:34 PM PDT
David says:
Yeah, if you're just talking about one game, sure, Amazon has the better deal. But if you buy even a few games per year, the Gamer Reward Zone is the better deal, hands down. I just got it over the summer and made my money back on the first magazine I got in the mail. I'll be using the gift card from this towards AC3 and so on, plus bonus reward zone points between membership and the CC.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 15, 2012 7:55:19 AM PDT
Owen says:
Amazing? Apparently you and I have different definitions of the word "amazing".

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 9:07:23 AM PDT
S. Cain says:
Don't choke on it Jason and Taylor. I know it is small but BB $@$% can still choke you.

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 1:37:46 PM PDT
Toys R Us gift card offer. Today only. http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/BoarderlandCoupon.pdf
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 5, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about