Customer Discussions > NCAA Football 13 - PS3 forum

I don't have a team in college I root for

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2012 1:49:54 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
but if I was a graduate or attending college this would be 1000 x cooler than Madden. I totally get it, it would be a great experience.

Is that who buys this game ? I would thaink that would be the only people that bought this game.

OR am I wrong ?

Posted on May 28, 2012 5:44:46 PM PDT
PandA says:
I think a majority of purchasers are people who a) attended a certain college or b) cheer for a certain college. That being said, it is wildly popular for sports fans, as well. I'm sure the same can be said for most sports games... I don't have a favorite NBA team or Soccer team but I love playing both those games.

Posted on May 29, 2012 7:55:19 PM PDT
Chris says:
Well, I do root for attend and have been a long time fan of a certain college, but putting that aside it is still a great football game, better than madden I would say, just because of the game play. I like the plays in college better, and it seems(to me anyways) that the game speed ncaa is just a little faster than madden, although I don't have the latest madden so it could have gotten faster..and well building your own dynasty in madden is a lot more complicated than making your own college in ncaa, and those are the real reasons I play ncaa instead of madden

Posted on Jun 9, 2012 5:51:14 PM PDT
Owen says:
The main reason i play NCAA over Madden is because of recruiting. I enjoy recruiting much more than drafting. In college you have 2-4 years of a player's services. If you have a good player rotting on the bench, he might transfer. I like players rotating in and out every few years. Sure, having Payton Manning for 10 years would be a great thing, but in college, you never know what kind of athlete you might end up with when your start QB/RB graduates.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 11:14:59 PM PDT
That the same reason I love playing NCAA over Madden because u never know what to expect. I like taking the smaller schools and building them up with recruiting to compete with the bigger schools. I cant wait till July 10th

Posted on Jun 11, 2012 7:12:09 AM PDT
i dont have a team i pull for either, but its still a great game if u enjoy football, this is the r game when compared to madden in all phases

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 11, 2012 7:39:46 PM PDT
Dino Biel says:
I think this year Madden will top NCAA. Madden has made a laundry list of fixes adding perfectly equal online and offline franchises. Better ball trajectories, life like physics, better commentary and presentation and so much more. NCAA has had great online dynasty for years and is definitely a safe bet. But just from the looks at e3....Madden could actually top NCAA for the first time in years. Not saying it will but that's my opinion.

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 12:17:02 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
Yeah this year ncaa doesn't look so good that's the worst looking demo visually I've seen in a while. Last two years NCAA has won the battle, but this year with Madden's Infinity Engine Madden looks to dominate once again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 1:19:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 14, 2012 1:25:49 PM PDT
John Doe says:
I'll pass on the other game...the NCAA franchise has been putting out better games, but the sheep always go Madden.

Go Ducks !!

Posted on Jul 8, 2012 8:11:41 PM PDT
GUSHandGO says:
I love playing each new version of the game. I'm an Oregon alum and season ticket holder and it's a blast to play through the schedule before the season starts. I can't wait.

GO DUCKS!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 2:38:24 AM PDT
StreetSavage says:
I happen to enjoy this game far more the Madden and I buy both for my football fix. I love the fast paced action and the college atmosphere. My teams is the Michigan Wolverines and the New Mexico Lobos (hometown team).

GO BLUE!!!
IT'S TIME TO HOWL!!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 6:42:32 AM PDT
bama96 says:
I too like NCAA just for the fact of recruiting... The thrill of landing a top recruit is nothing better.. You cant get that in Madden.. Also having the #1 class also makes you happy.. The closest thing you get to that in Madden is a big trade, but wipty do thats one trade were in NCAA you have 25 recruits.

Posted on Jul 9, 2012 7:43:03 AM PDT
J. Brown says:
I fall under the, I buy this because of my college. I went to WVU and was always a Madden guy before that. Now I buy every NCAA. Ended up buying Madden last year and literally played one game and traded it back in 3 months later.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
NCAA Football 13 - PS3
NCAA Football 13 - PS3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (274)