Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
How do you download Amazon.com apps on it? It has Kindel but not the app store. the google store just wants to sell stuff.
[UPDATED] asked by M.Davis on June 21, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
M.Davis answered on July 2, 2012
Comment (1) | 13 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Samsung has a Security selection in your settings. That's where you check the "Unknown Sources" box. Then you tap the link Amazon sends you in the email when you've asked to add a device. The email Amazon sends explains everything.
L. M. Martindale answered on November 19, 2012
Comments (2) | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Both the Amazon Android Store and the Google Play Store are wonderful places for both free and purchased apps. For me, I usually find a free app that is superb and rarely have to buy an app from the Play Store. Personally, I prefer the Play Store as the apps I downloaded work perfectly on my Tab 2 10.1.
Daisy S answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You are able to download the amazon app store. You just need to change the security setting to allow outside applications.
Amazon Customer answered on December 14, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
PS: Google Play does have free versions of many apps. My biggest gripe about Google's store is that, while the apps will show how many stars they have from reviewers, you have to actually click on the apps link to see how many reviews there were. Sometimes, a 5-star review turns out to be only from one person.
J. Straw answered on December 6, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think you may have misunderstanding. Google Play got lots of free apps and games including "Amazon for tablet" free. https://play.google.com/store/search?q=amazon. I would suggest to download apps via Google Play or Samsung store instead of external sources. They are more safer.
cflam0625  SELLER  answered on September 16, 2014    See this seller's offer   |   See all buying options
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product