Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Can you download music from amazon or anywhere else with Zune? I'm thinking about buying my first mp3 player,and I like the look of the Zune(especially the pink one...I love pink).But I wondered if you can download songs from anywhere or do you have to download on
a certain site?That's why I don't want an Ipod....and it's a little steep price wise for me right now.
Thanks for reading my post,and thanks in advance for any and all replies.
asked by Beautiful Faerie on January 14, 2008
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
Heads up for you Faerie :)
Zune's software runs better than the iTunes inmho..and its easy to use..Just once click, and you can sync it..be it on USB or wireless..I was using nano before and it took me long time to get used to the iTunes software..Get the Zune and love your player! :)
Mubashar Aftab answered on September 20, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks so much for your post.Yes,it was helpful,thank you.I've heard other good things about Zune too,so I'm seriously considering buying one.
Beautiful Faerie answered on May 7, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon's MP3 Downloads will play on any audio player. Zune offers music through its software (in a manner similar to Apple) which is in a mix of MP3 file types that will play on any player, and music formatted to play only on the Zune. This is, again, identical to how Apple operates iTunes - the difference is in what formats each company sells its specially formatted music. For what it's worth, I find the Zune plays music with a richer and fuller sound than iPod.

You should also know that both the Zune and the iPod require that you use their software to sync music from your hard drive to the player.

I hope this is helpful (and I hope you choose/chose the Zune)!
William Cuthbertson answered on May 7, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product