Can you download your data into Google Earth? Can the data be downloaded through a USB into different file formats?
asked by Derek Moore on February 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
votes
I have never done it because I just use the Garmin site with the information for my training purposes. There is software that you can download called Foreconv that will allow you to do it. Here is a website that gives some additional information..... http://gizmodo.com/221456/gps-coolness-downloading-suunto-and-garmin-forerunner-data-into-google-earth
Colleen M. Long answered on February 19, 2013

A
votes
Using Garmin connect, their free online service, you can view your run either in bing maps or google maps. You can also download your stats into excel or csv format using Garmin connect. If you are a member of the daily mile online service your Garmin data can be loaded up there as well. I hope that is the answer you are looking for.
mcb answered on February 19, 2013

A
votes
I have also downloaded my data to my husband's Garman Mac Pro software and was able to manipulate the data through the software on that site.
gcp answered on February 19, 2013

A
votes
Sorry--I don't know about Google Earth. We load it into the Garmin website and can export to other formats.
Amy Parsons answered on February 19, 2013

A
votes
Once i uploaded my workout data onto garmin connect, i could send out or share whatever data via TCX or GPX or Google Earth... don't ask me what are those because i never tried them before.
Tiffany chen answered on February 26, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›