ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components 100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson belkin Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > Youthanasia forum

I'm an 80's hair metal fan and I am running out of ideas of who to download. I am looking for music that wasn't as popular as the ones we all know. For example, van halen, motley crue, wasp, twisted sister,ac/dc etc. any help would be appreciated.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 15, 2008 11:35:22 PM PDT
Markz007 says:
Please help!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 18, 2008 4:53:35 AM PDT
do you have aim or somewhere we can chat?

Posted on Jan 10, 2010 8:35:01 PM PST
How about LA Guns,Kix,Dokken,Whitesnake,Great White,Ratt,Dio,Quiet Riot,Cinderella,Faster Pussycat,White Loin,Scorpions,Tesla,Slaughter,Queensryche,Europe,Enuff Z'nuff,Warrant,Winger,Bulletboys,and Britny Fox just name a few.Hope that helped a little

Posted on Jan 13, 2010 10:40:31 AM PST
Hey if you don't have it - you'd better get this, "This Present Wasteland" by Metal Church 2008. It came out with Death Magnetic and Black Ice, but IMO it trumps them all. Had to put those 2cents in. peace and good luck!!!

Posted on Jan 27, 2010 7:27:49 PM PST
Fitzy says:
You also may want to check out a couple of Japanese Metal bands like Loudness ("Thunder In The East" and "Lightning Strikes"), Vow Wow ("Shock Waves" and "Beat Of Metal Motion"), or EZO (Self-titled debut and "Fire Fire"). Just as an FYI, EZO were formerly known as Flatbacker in their native Japan, and while they were originally very much a punk/speed metal style band, they have two discs you may enjoy ("ESA" and "Accident").

Posted on Feb 15, 2010 12:59:51 AM PST
Wyldephang says:
While on the subject of E-Z-O and Loudness, check out Earthshaker. I own their self-titled album, Earthshaker.

Posted on Jun 5, 2014 6:54:09 PM PDT
paris says:
your not even a metal head and you label THRASH METAL BANDS ARE NOT "80S HAIR METAL "

go back to GAY LA MUSIC LIKE POSION AND CINDERELLA! your no metal head you don't even understand the difference bon jovi or pantera. you are a rocker don't you EVER compare yourself to a metal head like me! cause you don't understand one bloody thing that REAL metal is.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Youthanasia forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 15, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Youthanasia by Megadeth (Audio CD - 2004)
4.3 out of 5 stars (217)