Shark Tank 7 Seasons 2009
1. Pilot Ambitious entrepreneurs present their breakthrough business concepts.
2. Week 2 The Sharks hear from an entrepreneur with a life-saving idea.
3. Week 3 An entrepreneur makes a less-than-stellar presentation to the sharks.
4. Week 4 A man from California wants to franchise his graffiti-removal business.
5. Week 5 An entrepreneur tries to get the sharks to invest in his fitness device.
6. Week 6 A young Chicago entrepreneur plays hardball with the sharks.
7. Week 7 A housewife from Charleston, S.C., charms the male sharks.
8. Week 8 A young entrepreneur's overconfidence could blow a deal with the sharks.
9. Week 9 A veterinarian's product claims to prevent cancer in pets.
10. Week 10 A urologist has an unusual business proposal.
11. Week 11 Things get heated when the sharks deal with a husband-and-wife team.
12. Week 12 Two Texas bicyclists have an idea for a portable hand degreaser.
13. Week 13 A California entrepreneur wants to bring back old-fashioned ice cream men.
14. Week 14 A man from Florida reinvents the umbrella.
|Starring||Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Harrington, Daymond John, Robert Herjavec, Dan Claffey, Allison Costa, Gina Cotroneo, Amy Feldman, Kwame Kuadey, Paul Watts|
|Producers||Becky Blitz, Daniel Calin, Robert Callow, Derek Che, Angela Chiu, Roberta Christensen, Katie Curtright, Joni Day, Steven Garcia, Leah Graham, Brian Krinsky, Yun Lingner, Brien Meagher, Aaron Schurman, Matt Shanfield, Patrick Wood|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
One of the Kevin's (the telemarketer) was a waste of a chair. He seldom was interested in products and his focus on having just one product was a bad excuse. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Old Timer Too
one of the best shows ever! if you run a business you MUST watch this show, especially if you're trying to figure out how investors think!Published 4 months ago by Ray Junior
This is a great show. There are some entrepreneurs that are just for the entertainment factor, but overall, if you listen to the banter, you will learn something.Published 6 months ago by Thyme
I watch the show free on cable, I'm not going to pay for it on prime instant video.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer