Man vs. Wild 7 Seasons 2011
1. Men vs Wild with Jake Gyllenhaal Bear brings along actor Jake Gyllenhaal, to test how he measures up to unpredictable and unforgiving Mother Nature. Jake will go where Bear goes and eat whatever Bear eats, if he's going to cope with some of the worst conditions known to man.
2. New Zealand South Island Bear Grylls must fling himself out of a plane and parachute to safety to reach this remote area. Crossing the country's highest mountain range and starting a fire in a waterlogged forest are just some of the unpredictable things he faces in this terrain.
3. Iceland Fire and Ice Bear Grylls is dropped on an ice cap covering an active volcano. In blizzard conditions he struggles to make headway, and the barren land offers little food. Can he reach civilization when faced with swollen river crossings and ever present flash floods?
4. Red Rock Country Bear Grylls is in red rock country - southern Utah. Armed only with a lasso he descends a rock pinnacle and gets trapped in a narrow gorge. Crossing an arid wilderness he's left hanging 100 ft above a ravine. And Bear's craziest airplane stunt ever!
5. Land of The Maori Over 100 people drown each year in New Zealand, and Bear must cross a raging river on a tree trunk to head toward civilization. On his journey to safety he runs out of water, is forced to climb up active volcanic ranges and scale down a waterfall.
6. Working the Wild Bear Grylls takes the viewer behind the scenes to meet the crew that follows his every step. Whether he's jumping from helicopters or eating the unimaginable, the camera is never far away from the action. Now the crew gets to tell their side of the story.
This show can help you feed that outdoor itch when you don't have time to get outside. Love Bear!Published 8 months ago by Craig N.
This guy is truly amazing. I dont know how he pulls the stunts off with the TV crew behind hjm . Entertainment for all ages...Published 17 months ago by Boulder Mike
First let me say if I could have given Bear a minus 5 rating, I would have; what a boob. What he does in supposed 'survival' situations would be laughable if there weren't people... Read morePublished 21 months ago by S. M. Randall
Not satisfied. Do not waist your money. Not a good episode at all, I do not see why it is even on herePublished 23 months ago by cornlius