GCB 1 Season 2012
1. Pilot After her marriage ends in scandal, Amanda Vaughn returns to her hometown.
2. Hell Hath No Fury Amanda worries that Laura will be branded as less-than-pretty at school.
3. Love is Patient A seminar forces Amanda to confront the past.
4. A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Amanda works as a consultant for Cricket and Blake's denim line.
5. Forbidden Fruit Heather gets Sheryl Crow to perform at the annual church fundraiser.
6. Turn the Other Cheek Blake has a special request for Cricket.
7. Sex is Devine Pastor Tudor surprises the congregation when he tells them to get frisky.
8. Pride Comes Before a Fall Cricket and Carlene compete in a sing-off.
9. Adam & Eve's Rib Amanda recruits the ladies for help with a cook-off.
10. Revelation Amanda's suspicions about Luke lead to a discovery about Ripp.
|Director||Alan Poul, Victor Nelli Jr.|
|Starring||Leslie Bibb, Jennifer Aspen|
|Supporting actors||Marisol Nichols, Miriam Shor, David James Elliott, Mark Deklin, Brad Beyer, Annie Potts, Kristin Chenoweth, Lauran Irion, Colton Shires, Jenni Baird, Greg Vaughan, Denton Blane Everett, Ryan Akin, Merrilee McCommas, LeeAnne Locken, Alika Ray, Lidia Porto, Nick Krause|
|Producers||Cathy M. Frank, Robert Harling, Aaron Kaplan, Jim Klever-Weis, Blake McCormick, Alan Poul, Charles Pugliese, Darren Star|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Awesome, funny show. I was so sad when it was cancelled, but thrilled i own it as well as the book!Published 12 days ago by Jacquette
Love this series and I can't believe it was canceled. It's funny and witty. The characters are intriguing and entertaining. ABC messed up when they let this die.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Came on time! (Earlier than expected) great quality especially for the price! I would definitely recommend this.Published 3 months ago by Alana
I so wish that this show hadn't been cancelled I was so happy to receive this yesterday! I'm so happy! Thanks.Published 3 months ago by P. Edwards
I just can't let this amazing, irreverent show that's an ode to one of my favorite places in the country go with an un-holy number of reviews!! Read morePublished 4 months ago by MissA
Probably one of the best shows I've seen in a long time and of course ABC doesn't know a good thing when they have it and end up canceling it.Published 4 months ago by Amber Holder