Person of Interest 4 Seasons 2011
1. Pilot In the series premiere, the social security number of a young prosecutor comes up. Now Reese and Finch must work together to figure out if their person of interest is the victim or perpetrator.
2. Ghosts When they are given the Social Security number of a teenager who was killed two years ago, Reese and Finch begin to question the infallibility of The Machine. Meanwhile, Finch flashes back to The Machine's origin and how it was developed.
3. Mission Creep When the Machine directs Reese and Finch to a former soldier with shady connections to a crime ring, Reese must infiltrate the gang, taking part in their heist. Meanwhile, Detective Carter's closer than ever to finding out who Reese is.
4. Cura Te Ipsum When the number comes up on a promising young doctor, Megan Tillman (guest star LINDA CARDELLINI), Reese and Finch must unravel the threat while she's on-call and after hours.
5. Judgement When the Machine produces the social security number of a judge renowned for his tough sentencing, Reese and Finch have the added challenge of investigating a person of interest who wants nothing to do with their brand of vigilante justice.
6. The Fix Reese finds himself captivated by their latest Person of Interest (guest star PAIGE TURCO), a beautiful, shrewd and remarkably resourceful woman adept at problem solving.
7. Witness The Machine identifies a school teacher who witnessed a mob hit as their next POI. Now, Reese and Finch protect the unfortunate soul who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
8. Foe When Reese and Finch discover that their latest POI has connections to Cold War Soviet espionage circles, they quickly learn how covert ops were handled in a world before The Machine. ALAN DALE (Lost) guest stars as the person they're tracking.
9. Get Carter Reese and Finch's game of cat and mouse with Detective Carter becomes infinitely more complicated when The Machine declares that she is their latest Person of Interest.
10. Number Crunch As Detective Carter deals with the fallout from her recent encounter with Reese and Finch, the Machine ups the ante for the duo by giving them four Social Security numbers instead of one.
11. Super Reese works the computer while Finch does the legwork with their latest target, a building superintendant who keeps too close an eye on his tenants.
12. Legacy It's decision time for Detective Carter. When Carter finally comes face-to-face with Reese, he urges her to join forces to help with their latest POI, a scrappy young woman from the wrong side of the tracks who turned her life around and became a lawyer.
13. Root Cause Reese and Finch's latest Person of Interest is a down-on-his-luck man (guest star MYK WATFORD) who may have reached his breaking point.
14. Wolf and Cub The Machine identifies Darren (guest star ASTRO), a teenager whose brother was just murdered, as the next POI. Now, Reese must struggle to protect the teen, who's hell bent on avenging his brother's death.
15. Blue Code Reese discovers there's more to the story after he infiltrates a smuggling ring to get close to his latest Person of Interest...who may be hiding a secret identity.
16. Risk Even white collar crimes have a body count. The Machine leads Reese and Finch to Wall Street when a sharp young trader at a major investment bank becomes embroiled in a multi-million dollar financial scam.
17. Baby Blue When The Machine spits out the number of a six-month-old baby, Reese and Finch turn into "overly protective parents" -- with an arsenal at their disposal. Meanwhile, Carter begins to question her new allegiance to Reese and Finch when Elias resurfaces.
18. Identity Crisis The Machine's latest number presents a unique challenge for Reese and Finch since the person has virtually no digital footprint and appears to be leading a double life.
19. Flesh and Blood When The Machine spits out five numbers, naming the Don of each of New York's crime families, Reese and Finch suspect Elias is planning to eliminate his competition. As Elias takes aim, someone close to Carter may pay the price.
20. Matsya Nyaya The Machine's latest number places Reese undercover with an armored truck crew, a case that brings back memories of his last CIA mission and painful decisions he was forced to make.
21. Many Happy Returns It's Reese's birthday, and Finch gives him a day off - especially when he realizes that The Machine's latest number is certain to revive painful memories.
22. No Good Deed The latest POI finds himself at the center of a dark government conspiracy - one that Finch is all too familiar with. Meanwhile, Reese uncovers something about Finch's past.
23. Fire Wall In the season finale, a psychologist becomes the target of one of her patients, and Reese must protect her while eluding capture by the FBI, who are closing in fast.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller, Action, Mystery|
|Starring||Jim Caviezel, Taraji P. Henson|
|Supporting actors||Kevin Chapman, Michael Emerson, Natalie Zea, Susan Misner, James Hanlon, Chris Chalk, William Sadler, Brian d'Arcy James, Michael Drayer, Jermaine Crawford, Anthony Mangano, Leon Addison Brown, Louis Vanaria, Andrew Stewart-Jones, Kristine Johnson, Alfredo Narciso, Wolfgang Scheitinger, Charlie Moss|
|Producers||J.J. Abrams, Ben Brafman, Bryan Burk, Kathy Lingg, Margot Lulick, Jonathan Nolan, Greg Plageman, David Semel, Stephen Semel, Athena Wickham|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great program, very interesting, if far-fetched. Excellently portrayed by all main charactersPublished 1 day ago by meanhootowl
Awesome show! I loved every episode and look forward to watching season 2 very soon!Published 2 days ago by Margaret Allan
Predictable in a very pleasing way. A feel good show that combines high tech with fast paced action. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Mohammed Farouk