America's Worst Tattoos 2 Seasons 2012
1. Mermaids, Moons, & Mistakes Tattoo victims from across America show off their terrible tattoos, share the embarrassing stories behind them and then return to the chair for a Tattoo Transformation. In this episode a guy with "See More" on his butt gets a tattoo transformation.
2. A Squirrel, a Coyote, and an Actor In this episode, a girl who has an unwanted surprise in her tattoo, a man who's wife hates his tramp stamp and a woman who made the worst deal of her life.
3. Elephants, Skaters, and Bears, Oh My! In this episode, a man's tattoo is the result of the worst bet he's ever made, a skater's tattoo brings shame to the sport, and a burlesque dancer with a disfigured Merman tattoo.
4. Zombies, Mummies, and Ravens In this episode, a man's teenage tattoo is giving him a bad rep as an adult, a fitness buff with a workout tattoo gone bad, and a woman's comic tattoo leaves her ashamed.
5. Tattooing on Acid In this episode, a stand up comic with a tattoo that is the butt of jokes, another man whose tattoo was done by an artist on acid and a woman gets rid of a terrible self-portrait.
6. Wieners and Losers In this episode, a woman's weight loss shrinks her tattoo, a sports fan's tattoo ruins her favorite team and soon to be bride has a chest piece that is not walking down the aisle with her.
7. Failures, Misunderstandings, and Cheap Shots In this episode, a woman has a reminder of her failed career, another got a tattoo she never asked for, and couple get rid of a tattoo that is ruining their vacations.
8. Daggers, Chicken Scratch, and a Stellar Cover- up In this episode, one man has a tattoo that his best friend won't let him live down, a lost bet results in a bad tattoo, and a soon to be groom has a chest piece that has to go before the wedding.
9. Party Dogs and Evil Cupcakes In this episode, a Top Chef winner with a loser tattoo, a homemade tattoo gone wrong and a woman gets a cupcake that would turn anyone off from baked goods.
10. Exes, Anniversaries, and Another Man's Name In this episode, a man has a tattoo that is a terrible tribute to him and his best friend, another mans awful tattoo was an attempt at vengeance on his ex-girlfriends, and a woman's donut tattoo gets mistaken for poop.
11. Black Sheep, Gray Clouds, and the Three- Legged Fairy In this episode, a woman's hip tattoo leaves her ashamed, a man pays tribute to his grandma with a tattoo that turned out perverse and another woman has a fairy tattoo that turns out to be well endowed.
12. Crazy Clowns, Bunny & Pony Obsessions People from across America show off their terrible tattoos, share the embarrassing stories behind them and then return to the chair for a Tattoo Transformation. In this episode a women whose ex gave her an X-rated tattoo gets a transformation.
|Starring||Megan Massacre, Tim Pangburn|
|Supporting actors||Mike Pinto|
|Producers||Brent Burnette, Ilsa Goglick, Mary Beth Lavender, Courtney Maglione|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Wow the line work by the women is awful. Just awful- I'd be pissed if they did this to me. OMGPublished 2 months ago by thenursewholovedme
Judges need to be replaced - make the show about the tattoos and not the dramaPublished 4 months ago by Mark K.