Top Chef Masters 5 Seasons 2013
1. Sous Chefs And Skydives Top Chef Masters is back for season five with thirteen celebrated chefs and an all new twist. Each Master will have his or her sous chef compete in an online competition, "Battle of the Sous Chefs" that will directly impact the Masters' chances of winning.…
2. Asian Night Market The Masters arrive at the kitchen to find their sous chefs hard at work in the Mise En Place challenge. One the elements are prepped, the Masters must put an Asian spin on an American classic working side by side with their Sous. Guest Kathie Lee Gifford…
3. Sex, Greed And Murder In this week's Quickfire, the Chefs must create a dish with left over scraps from the Sous Chefs' challenge. For the elimination, the Chefs have to make a meal that represents one of the three basic staples of a soap opera - Sex, Murder and Greed. The cast…
4. Curtis' Surprise Party As every chef knows, curry is difficult to hurry, but the Chefs must make their version of curry in thirty minutes for this week's Quickfire. The tables are turned on host Curtis Stone as his fiancé, Lindsay Price team up with the Chefs to throw him a…
5. Restaurant Wars It's Restaurant Wars time! The Chefs must open eateries with a Los Angeles theme to impress special guest judges - Busy Philips, Dana Cowin and the critics. Will the native Angelenos embrace the new LA-cuisine or will the restaurants face early closure?
6. Mindy Kaling And Yo Gabba Gabba Special guest judge Mindy Kaling gets the Chefs in the mood for romance by asking them to create dishes inspired by her favorite romantic comedies. Yo Gabba Gabba also makes an appearance to help with an elimination challenge geared towards young palates.
7. Catch Of The Day Special guest judge actress Ali Larter challenges the Chefs to elevate nachos for their Quick Fire. Then it's time to cook up the catch of the day for Malibu locals, by creating a dish with a hot and cold preparation of the same fish.
8. Lucha Vavoom The winning team of this week's "Battle of the Sous Chefs" challenge create today's Quick Fire. Then, they must cook with Mexican flair for the wrestlers of Lucha Vavoom.
9. Teacher Tribute The four remaining Top Chef Masters create their version of a burger for a surprise guest critic. Then, they prepare meals to honor teachers from the Los Angeles Unified School District.
10. Finale It's down to the final three as they battle it out to be the next Top Chef Master. The Chefs pull out all the stops. Which Master can win over the critics and take home the ultimate prize?
|Starring||Curtis Stone, Hugh Acheson|
|Supporting actors||Lesley Bargar Suter, Benedetto Bartolotta, Franklin Becker, Jason Bowlin, David Burke, Cory Chunn, Lynn Crawford, Odette Fada, Neal Fraser, Drew Glassell, Ted Hopson, Greg Howe, Jennifer Jasinski, Douglas Keane, Lora Kirk, Nick Lama, Jenn Louis, James Oseland|
|Producers||Doneen Arquines, Justin Rae Barnes, Mark Hunter Braun, Blake Davis, Brian M. Fowler, Sarah Moshman, Hillary Olsen, Karen Pagtama, Tracy Tong, Dan Volpe|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
They got some entertaining chefs but the sous chef battles take a lot away from the show. They didn't need the gimmick of that or the reward/punishments associated with it.Published 2 months ago by InvaderZim
SPOILER ALERT ****
Halfway through the second episode I asked google if Courtney won. I feel that if it's obvious enough from episode two who they are going to pick when... Read more
Stop killing animals by cutting them up and burning them alive - the seafood should be killed humanely, you creeps!Published 14 months ago by smashbox24cr
I am certain that there is nothing better than watching people cook and scream at each-other. Just like at your in-laws house if you come from an Italian family! Read morePublished 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
An addictive (and guilty) pleasure of a show. The Top Chef series is the very best of the food competition reality genre. It is beautifully produced. Read morePublished 20 months ago by William O. Beeman
This season was OK, but for me the twists with the sous chefs did not work. First of all the competition among these guys was shown very abbreviated and I just felt like all I... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Sebastian Fernandez
Still not nearly as good as Top Chef Masters Seasons 1 & 2, but better than the one with Traci Des Jardins and co (nothing against her as a chef, that season just wasn't fun to... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Alena Amano
I rather prefer "Masters" to original flavor (though I like the mothership) because the "masters" seem to know and/or know of one another, and there is respect and... Read morePublished 21 months ago by medfailure