The Bachelorette 6 Seasons 2014
1. 1001 Fan favorite ANDI DORFMAN, 27, who walked away from Juan Pablo last season on The Bachelor, gets her own shot at love as she meets 25 potential soul mates as the Bachelorette.
2. 1002 Eric and Chris each score one-on-one dates with Andi, and 14 men participate in a charity event for "Bachelor Gives Back," after taking pointers from a popular male exotic revue.
3. 1003 Nick V. and JJ go on individual dates with Andi in Santa Barbara, California, and 12 men hit the stage with R&B super group BOYZ II MEN.
4. 1004 In this new episode, the remaining bachelors continue to vie for Andi's heart.
5. 1005 The 11 remaining men travel to beautiful Marseille where the competition for Andi intensifies. Josh and Brian get individual dates with Andi and singer BEN FIELDS performs.
6. 1006 Nick and Cody get one-on-one dates with Andi in romantic Italy, and the group date involves the men taking a lie detector test! Tensions run high and the men feel the pressure.
7. 1007 Andi and the six remaining men travel to the cosmopolitan city of Brussels, as the hometown dates loom. Marcus and Josh get one-on-one dates, and Andi gets a nighttime visitor.
8. 1008 Back in the U.S., Andi travels the country to visit the final four bachelors - Nick, Chris, Josh and Marcus - in each of their hometowns and meet their families.
9. 1009 Andi and the final three men - Chris, Josh and Nick - go to the tropical paradise of the Dominican Republic, but Andi's astonishing choice may alter her quest to find love.
10. 1011: The Men Tell All Andi faces the men she rejected, as 16 jilted bachelors confront her. Plus, light-hearted bloopers will be shown along with a sneak peek at the season's dramatic finale.
11. Finale In the season finale, Andi is torn between Josh and Nick and can envision a future with both - but time is running out. Can her family help her decide? How will Andi's journey end?
12. 1012: After the Final Rose Immediately following the exciting season finale, Andi, Josh and Nick look back at the emotional ending to their journey to find love in this live Bachelorette special.
Love Andi! She should have picked Nick! Maybe she would still be engaged or married.Published 7 months ago by Jamie
Hello my name is Tiffany (but you can call me Tiff), and this season like saved my day. After buying a veinte pumpkin spiced latte from the modern, healthy and trendy Starbucks, my... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Helmholtz Watson
Absolutely loved season 10 of the Bachelorette starring Andi Dorfman -- I had to purchase this season as soon as I found out it was available for only $13. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Lisa