Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
dremel 220-01 Can this be used to cut glass for stained glass projects?
asked by scorpiogrl on January 28, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
dremel 220-01 rotary tool work station i was wondering if the dremel 8200 cordless will work with this attachment(220-01 drll press)? it says it will work with all attachments but it does not list the 8200.
CRAZY LEGS answered on May 3, 2010
Comment (1) | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your going to use this as a drill press think again. I just purchased one and it is very weak as a drill press. The bit is not stable and jumps around at the start of the hole when it meets the wood and at the end of the run it also wallows to the right.
J. Picciandra answered on May 26, 2010
Comment | 3 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The manual does not mention glass at all and only says, "This Drill Press was designed for drilling, sanding, brushing, polishing or grinding applications, other applications may present hazards that cannot be adequately guarded." The assumption then here is that it is for use with wood and metal only.
MagnoliaSouth answered on November 18, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Beware of using this as a drill press the bit jumps around at the start of the hole when the bit contacts the wood and also kicks to the right at the end of the stroke. I may have bought one with a defect but just set it up today and tried it out. Anyone have a good experience with the Dremel Tool Station 220-01? I am using a Dremel 300i with it.
J. Picciandra answered on May 26, 2010
Comment | 1 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product