Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on November 7, 2012
I love this application! When all I see are lot of a jumbled letters and I can't see a possible word, Words Cheat gives me possible solutions to scoring points!
0Comment46 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2012
Im not a very good at spelling. This helps me out alot. I love this. Get it...it is so easy to use.
0Comment33 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
Chose because it's the best word helper ever!I
I like because it is quick and easy to use.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to
expand their word choices
0Comment32 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 27, 2012
This app has undergone several upgrades, and works great with Words for friends on iphone 4 and now 5!! Makes it so easy to find high scoring words when you are stuck!
on September 3, 2013
Gives good words but very aggravating when every 10 seconds a full page ad pops up over the game. Thumbs down!
Get a competitive advantage on your Words With Friends opponents who either don't know about this, or who refuse to use a cheat program. You'll come up with words you never would figure were valid whenever you use this program. My only gripe - I can't run it concurrently with Words With Friends.
on January 2, 2012
This app is really useful in words with friends, especially the transparency feature. The only real problem is the fact that the keyboard is extremely tiny and you have to be really careful which key you're hitting. Other than that, does what it says. Best free cheating app on Kindle Fire.
on October 7, 2012
I have deleted word cheat from Amazon account but cant get it off my Kindle. I have tried & just wont let me. Only tells me to add to favotites or install. Anyone know how to get rid of if?
on January 4, 2012
I found this app while looking for something to help me with the game Words With Friends. This app is great! All you have to do is start your word game and then start this app. The Words Cheat app will display with a transparent background overtop your game board allowing you to see your letters and the letters in play. You enter you letters and if you want you can also enter the letters from the board that can be used to make a new word. Hit the GO button and a few seconds later a list of words will be displayed along with their scoring value. Just find a word you want to play and press the button at the bottom to launch Words with Friends and enter you word and score lots of points!

I use this on my Kindle Fire. I found that your notification area at the top left of the Kindle will show you have at least 2 items. Tap the notification area and the Words With Friends game and the Words Cheat app stay there even after you select them so you can continue to play while reading or doing something else on your Kindle!

The only thing I didn't like is how small the letter keys are for this app. I guess it was made for use on a phone, so on the Kindle Fire it is a little difficult to hit the right letter.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2012
I got this app and tried it for a little bit. But after one day of cheating on Words With Friends, I realized something; it just makes a fun game not fun anymore. I mean, what's the fun in plugging your letters in a computer so you can beat your opponent? The idea of WWF is to excercise your brain, not to let a computer do the work for you.

So if you're one of the many people considering this app, please do the right thing. Please be a good person. Please don't get the app.
11 comment36 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse