Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Can I drop a 6 oz yogurt cup in this without emptying the yogurt into the container?
asked by Patricia L. Krieg on December 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I think so. It's wide, just not very deep. It will hold a can of chicken noodle soup, but not a can of spaghetti and meatballs (which has a bigger can). I do think you would be able to put the yogurt cup in it. I'll try it tonight and let you know!
UPDATE: I tried this myself tonight with a 6 oz. cup of yogurt. It is deep enough, but not wide enough. The top of the yogurt cup won't fit at all. Not even by squeezing. Sorry, but this will not work.
Stacey answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
the narrowest inside dimension is approx. 2-1/2 inches in diameter and then just shy of 2-1/2 inches in height (to where the top screws on). Hope that helps you.
Marty answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Patricia - I haven't tried it before, but yes I would think you would be able to, based on the opening of the jar.
Shannon answered on December 12, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, I don't think so. If it's wide enough for the whole container to fit, I don't think it's deep enough. I think the yogurt cup would be too tall to screw shut. It would be plenty big enough to pour the yogurt into it though.
Celeste Ashcraft answered on December 12, 2012

A
most likely not. :(
D. Campbell answered on December 12, 2012

A
i would think so
REBECCA REYNA answered on December 13, 2012

A
the diameter is 6.5 cm and the depth is 6 cm.
hwajeong answered on December 16, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product