Customer Discussions > Nintendo DSi XL Bronze forum

dsi vs. dsixl

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 16, 2010 11:23:50 AM PST
DMR11375 says:
Although the DSi is far more portable, The DSiXL is the better choice, The screen size is almost twice as large and the video on the sceen is more vibrant and you can see the game much better. You can also put a hand held controller which easily slips on the back so your hands don't get tired. The DSiXL is the winner!!!!!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2011 5:34:14 PM PDT
Captain fuzz says:
personally I wouldn't pay 20 more bucks for a bigger screen but hey it's your decision not mine :]

Posted on Jul 25, 2011 6:10:51 PM PDT
A. Frank says:
are you really so dismissive? It seems like a very small fee for a much larger screen, twice the trade in value and four built in software items.

Posted on Oct 14, 2011 9:48:54 PM PDT
I heard rumors that DSi XL being a larger screen some DS game graphics appear stretched out as they're programmed for the regular DS/DSi screen size. Does this affect the game play ? I'm thinking of getting a DSi XL but trying to decide between the DSi or DSi XL. With the price drop they're both the same price now so it's hard to decide which to pick ?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 3, 2012 12:21:42 PM PDT
No i dont think it does on topic i love the xl i play mario kart on it all the time or at least when i cant find my kindle fire
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 16, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 3, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo DSi XL Bronze
Nintendo DSi XL Bronze by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (437)