Samsung Chromebook (3G, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $250.00
How durable are the screens (I've read about cracks)? And for recent buyers, have you had a lot of crashes?
asked by Lisa on May 22, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Screen is fine with normal usage, that is, we haven't dropped it off any rooftops yet. Performance is also fine, no crashes at all.
frank answered on May 22, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Same here. No crashes and no drops either.

I like having 3G since I don't have a 3G cell phone since I retired. I wouldn't want it to be my only computer because I'm too used to the Windows applications (Word, Excel, etc.) And the touch pad sometimes drives me crazy. I can't use a map because I'm constantly zooming it all over the place! Probably not a problem if you're young and used to it! But I keep my Chromebook in the kitchen and check email all the time - and can take it in the car if I need to be away from home and check email.
Donna M. Goodwin answered on May 22, 2013

A
My screen cracked when dog stepped on chromebook. I bought the warranty and they were awesome. No crashes.
Jennifer Okemah answered on May 22, 2013

A
No problems here but no drops either. Bought customer return that had small crack on outside of case. Screen hard to read unless at specific angle. No crashes.
gogumby21 answered on May 23, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product