Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Can the LCD screen be used during routine still shooting? This is not possible with my older Rebel, but seems like it would be nice...
asked by Alaska Reader on May 26, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Yes, you can use the lcd during the photo shoot, but you will loose the shooting speed in that mode. You can also switch to use the lcd during tbe photo shoot or not.
Matias Vazquez answered on May 26, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it can. The LCD screen can be swung out and you can view it and hold the camera at any angle that you are shooting. It also swings around and completely closes so that it won't get scratched when not in use.
disneygal answered on May 26, 2013

A
Yes you can but I seem to prefer using the view finder cuz sometimes when I'm outdoors it is so bright that you can't always see it in the viewfinder. I live in Las Vegas where it is almost always sunny. I have the view finder set for my vision and if I use the LCD screen then I need my cheaters to see if the image is not blurry.
Hope this helps,.....also view finder rotates any direction which is nice.
Fred answered on May 27, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can't answer that as I never use the big screen to sight with, only to review due to having a cleaner view of the target with out glare interference.
Moon)Dawg answered on May 27, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product