the hp dv6-6c10us 15.6'' is it good. is this laptop a good buy. i cannot afford to buy a dud. need advice please.
asked by Amazon Customer on January 22, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
i hope so, i just bought one yesterday at staples. what a great deal they had on it, couldnt pass it up. with all those features for that price i couldnt pass it up. ill update once i get it in. i had to order it at the store because they were out of stock.
TheInformer answered on February 11, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Does the dv6-6c10us laptop have the illuminated HP logo on the case of the laptop?
Jason Estocapio answered on February 27, 2012

A
Yes it does (The logo is lit). We were recently at a Staples to check and see if it lives up to its "legitimate" reviews. So far, no glitches. We were curious about the 1.5GHZ speed display under Computer > Properties. My guess is that this is the way Windows 7 reads an AMD processor.
Loma Prieta answered on March 7, 2012

A
Yes it does on the bottom corner.
Malcolm G answered on March 14, 2012

A
I bought mine on Amazon, and I like it a lot. I work on computers, and I will be using this as my main laptop for my business.
Malcolm G answered on March 14, 2012

A
is this a better buy then the Pavilion dv5-1250us? I wonder why the dv5 is up for more, can someone tell me?
Robcabob answered on March 19, 2012

A
What exactly is needed to connect the laptop to my HDTV wirelessly? I need to understand additional equipment and financial requirements before I buy my next laptop.
I have WiFi on a 22" 1080p Vizio and a Dlink brand router to Comcast. Would appreciate some good advise on true wireless as I am disabled. Thanks.
Jim
J. L. Fee answered on May 22, 2012

A
What exactly is needed to connect the laptop HP dv6-6c10us (15.6-Inch Screen) Laptop, to my HDTV wirelessly? I need to understand additional equipment and financials required before I buy my next machine.
I have WiFi on a 22" 1080p Vizio HDTV, and a Dlink brand router to Comcast. Would appreciate some good advise on getting true wireless as I am disabled. Thanks.
J. L. Fee answered on May 22, 2012

A
Just got it for my daughter to replace an older HP laptop (now mine). We got it a great price and it's really a great PC. No complaints/problems/issues. Lots of good stuff: lighted mouse pad, light and easy to carry, pretty decent battery life, way cooler (temperature) than any of our old ones, super quiet too. Love it!
Carol E. Carsten answered on June 25, 2012

A
its nice. the hp laptop itself is nice, but the operating system is crap. windows is the wrost operating system. it lacks security in which a virus has slipped through one of the best virus protection (webroot). if you want something reliable, get apple. cause now for the second time we must factory reset the computer. its nice dont get me wrong. but the operating system itself is crap. the virus has also effected the performance and functonality of the computer (encluding the webcam not working) so just make sure ur laptop doesnt get a virus.
revleon2 answered on August 31, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product