4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag
Very duriable bag lots of room for storager great looking and a real quality leather. Recomend this to all my colleges.
Published 23 months ago by Leonard Carter

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST SELLER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH
Published 23 months ago by Tina Moulton

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, January 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, January 16, 2014
This was a christmas gift for my husband who was starting a new job. The "wallstreet" bag looks nice, very roomy inside and comfortable to carry. It is very well made. It was priced great. E-bags did a wonderful job getting it delivered on time

5.0 out of 5 stars eBags Laptop Collection Wall Street Deluxe Full-Grain Leather Laptop Brief, November 28, 2012
I bought this briefcase for my husband when he started his new job. It is a very nice bag, in my opinion. He seems to like it too. Well-made, sturdy, and stylish. No complaints so far!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 20, 2014
great quality, great price, great bag!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars WORST SELLER I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, January 9, 2013
Tina Moulton (Libertyville, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
I WOULD GIVE THIS SELLER ZERO STARS BUT WAS FORCED TO GIVE IT SOME KIND OF VALUE. I purchased this bag for a Christmas gift and was missing the shoulder strap. It has taken almost 15 days and 7 phone calls to get anything resolved. The right hand has NO CLUE what the left hand is doing. Quite frankly, I'd return this item if it wasn't that I had already told the person that I was in the process of getting the shoulder strap. I am STILL WAITING for this shoulder strap to appear or to get some kind of concrete answer as to where this strap is being sent from. Every operator who works for eBags has told me a different story. I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS VENDOR AGAIN....I SUGGEST YOU LOOK FOR SOME OTHER PRODUCT. The hassle is just not worth the merchandise!