5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!
Published on April 10, 2010 by Deborah

2.0 out of 5 stars Great quality & concept, but "large" is waaaay too large!!
First off, I *love* eBags's packing cubes. The "small" and "slim" size cubes are absolute travel favorites. But the "large" size is, well just too large! When packed full (or even semi-full), they are floppy, sloppy and generally unwieldy. Right now I'm using my large cubes for off-season clothing storage, inside a very firm plastic storage...
Published 9 months ago by Charlie Blackwood

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!, April 10, 2010
When I first read about packing cubes I thought they were just a gimmick to sell more stuff I don't need. Then after a particularly frustrating trip where searching through the suitcase for what I wanted caused stress and wrinkled clothes, I decided to give them a try. Well, I am a believer now! This large set is the third set I have purchased because my husband and I argue over the one large packing bag we had from a previously purchased mixed size set. Packing cubes are great to keep clothes organized, neat and if you have to do that quick "overweight" shuffle at the airport, you can take one pack out and throw it in your carry on easily. They are also peace of mind if your bag is selected to be searched at the airport things won't go flying out of an overly stuffed suitcase! I highly recommend them for anyone who loves to travel. These large ones are great for pants, dresses, jackets, and sweaters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for longer vacations, September 12, 2009
We recently spent two weeks in Hawaii. Now days, with all the restrictions on airlines, packing has become a major pain. However using the ebags, I was able to take just about all the clothes I wanted ( I don't pack light) and more importantly I was able to organize my items in categories such as shorts, tops, underwear etc. The ebags also allowed me to do parallel packing so that I could have a week's worth of clothes in each bag. That way if one bag got lost (it happens - I know from experience) I still had everything I needed. I used the rolling technique and wrinkling really was minimized. I can also see many other possibilities for around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the right size for clothes., January 21, 2013
Great product.. I am happy with the product. Helps a lot to keep clothes organized in sets, in closet or while travelling.
The raspberry color was really cool !
This size ("Large") is perfect for clothes. Any of those smaller sizes of these e-bags aren't really useful for shirts trousers etc.. I also bought medium sized one previously, they were good only for hankys and underwears. So if you plan to use for clothes, go for "Large"

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE GREATEST TRAVEL NECESSITY.., November 14, 2013
Amazon Customer (Sandwich Isles, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBags Large Packing Cubes - 3pc Set
I've been using these (in assorted sizes) for several years - and they are absolutely wonderful. They are virtually totally weightless (rip stop nylon, heavy duty netting, and nylon zipper around 3 sides.) Netting allows you to see what's inside - somewhat. I sometimes will loop a tag with string through the netting to identify more specifics if I've got a lot of stuff - sometimes that happens. So far it appears TSA is more gentle with their inspections. Luggage always arrives packed just like when I left home, even though it's gone through TSA inspection. Large size can hold 3-4 pairs adult slacks/jeans...don't be afraid to "over pack" these babies. Other sizes for everything else. If you're traveling with someone and can manage with just one checked bag (saving airline fees), these are an absolute necessity to keep your stuff easily separated. First used these on African safari where we were on the move almost every day. This saved hours of precious time packing, unpacking, repacking, etc. When staying in hotel or cruise ship, easy to put the "cubes" right into the drawer for easy access. Take an extra one for the dirty laundry you'll be bringing home. Use one for electronic stuff to keep all chargers, cords, accessories together. Also I use one for the "stuff" I want in front of me on the plane. Kindle, glasses, snacks, whatevers and have it in my carry-on. As soon as I get to my seat, this comes out, and the carry-on goes overhead and I'm set for long flights. (look for other sizes and shapes to meet your needs) (and as noted on product info, they do have a flat handle so if need be, you can easily carry.) One more big advantage. If airline says your bag is over the weight limit, it's easy to pull out one or two of these and fix the problem (and then figure out where to put them! But at least you don't get hit with the over-weight charges.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Travelling Accessories, December 28, 2008
Excellent product for both travelling and storing off-season clothes. It helps keeping everything tidy and organized. That is my second set. I intend to order a third for my mother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew???, August 2, 2011
Q: Who knew that a thin piece of material and a zipper could make traveling more enjoyable?

A: The makers of the packing cubes and some of the customers who bought them!

Pencil me in the "Love them" column.

They helped me limit the amount of items I packed (I've always been an over packer), organize items better, keep things more wrinkle-free, keep the suitcase interior neater, made it easier to divide things up to travel in two suitcases (checked and carry on), keep items from getting messed up if my suitcase gets searched at the airport or port, find items easier, find items when not unpacking (one night pre-cruise hotel stay) and unpack at my destination (cruise ship).

I originally purchased - One 3-piece set of eBags Slim Packing Cubes and two 3-piece sets of eBags Mixed Packing Cubes (set includes 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small). Upon receiving them, I decided a couple more large sized bags would come in handy for dividing our clothes between cases, so I put in an order for one 3-piece set of eBags Large Packing Cubes.

I love all the sizes. There are so many uses for these bags...the majority of which I hadn't thought of until I saw the enclosed suggested uses sheet that was inside the shipment.

(No, you're not losing your mind :D. If you've been looking at reviews for eBags you may have seen this very same review. Since I purchased 1 or 2 of each size, I used the same review for all products.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd Purchased These Sooner!, February 18, 2014
There is nothing fancy about these packing cubes. Just a zippered "cube" with a handle, but they make packing SO much more organized. I bought 3 large, 3 medium, and 3 small. We just returned from a 4 night/5 day trip to Disney World. I was able to pack 2 changes of clothes per day, pajamas, undergarments, toiletries, makeup, hair dryer and straightener in all 9 of our cubes. We are a family of 4 and all of our clothes and necessities fit into ONE 25' suitcase with these cubes. I'm all about organization AND being able to take as little luggage as possible. These are awesome. For reference on sizes:

LARGE CUBES: I was able to fit 2 pair of my husbands jeans, 2 pair of my jeans, 3 pair of shorts for my husband and 3 pair of shorts for me in one large cube. Our girls are are 1.5 and 4.5 I was able to fit 8 of their outfits into one large cube.

MEDIUM CUBES: One medium cube held 10 tops/tshirts for me. I am a size medium/large. I was also able to fit 8 shirts into one medium cube for my husband. He is a size large/XL. I also used one medium cube for my makeup bag, brush, blow dryer and hair straightener.

SMALL CUBES: I was able to fit 4 pair of children's pajamas, 4 pair of children's underwear and 8 pair of socks into one small cube. In another small cube was our shampoo, deodorant, lotion, sunscreen, soap, toothpaste, and toothbrushes.

Bottom line: If you love an organized suitcase and being able to pack A LOT in a little space, these are for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, January 12, 2012
We just came back from overseas. Going to 4 countries, and many stopovers, these bags have been a God-send. We bought several of these and other eBags cube sets (the 3-size set), one color per person to make packing easier. Going through security check-out was a breeze. Each large bag can fit many clothing. It was easy to organize our stuff and easy to pack/unpack the content. I would recommend these bags in a heart beat. They are worth every cent.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for PACKING, March 14, 2009
There is no way to remember packing everything for your next trip- UNLESS you use the eBags packing cubes. For a NEAT & Tidy way to have a place for EVERYTHING and everything in place for your trip- eBags packing cubes support your entire trip with space-savings purpose. Created with great zippers, handles and breathability- the cubes 'create a complete checklist' of necessary items for traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every traveler, February 5, 2013
Product exceed my expectations.
Pros:
- Very spacious - Went on a 1 week trip and was able to pack all my clothes ( 6 shirts, 4 pants, night clothes, work out clothes, under garments etc) in 2 of these packs
- Reduces the size of the luggage needed - because it compacts the packing, you don't need a larger size luggage
- Functions well - Zips are well done and it is rugged to stretch for the same set of clothes above when not neatly folded
- Very light
Cons:
- Can't think of any

eBags Large Packing Cubes - 3pc Set